Who will win the World Cup?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Hopefully Brazil, Germany or France.
Brazil or Germany.
But, fingers crossed for Brazil! :excited:
Germany
Original post by things4life
Are you daft you fool, have U even been watching the games, get back in the kitchen

:smug:
A kick in the balls and you will be crying for my mercy. :kiss:
Reply 64
Colombia.

For no reason
Brazil will win thanks to Neymar and Fred's dives (and the referee's help). But if it doesn't happen, Germany or Holland will win.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Imranfr0
). But if it doesn't happen, Germany or Holland will win.

South American World Cup.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Germany to win.

Chile to knockout Brazil :biggrin:
Argentina as they have the best team and Messi. They havent been at their best so far but they are improving. Brazil have an open defence and their whole attack is basically Neymar. They have a difficult match against Chile. France have not been that good in my eyes. Hondurus are pretty bad and on the day the Swiss were atrocious. France wont make it to the semis. Chile and Columbia will go far but they wont win it. Netherlands have been good but I dont see them winning it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 69
Original post by Lawrenc spa
Italy or Spain almost definitely

lol
Messi will win the world cup.
I had my money initially on Germany, but Ghana managed to keep them down to 2-2.
Final will mostly likely be Argentina and Germany, possibly the Netherlands in there as well.

Overall, it's Argentina's world cup to lose.
Original post by Hellcat12
Brazil or Germany.
But, fingers crossed for Brazil! :excited:

Have you seen how "average" that brazil team is?
Other than neymar, the rest of the team is playing pretty average.
clearly Holland!
I think Mexico and Chile are going to give Holland and Brazil a run for their money!
Holland or Argentina
Reply 75
The Netherlands are looking very strong so I wouldn't rule them out. I would say Germany also.

The South American teams aren't looking too strong, though it may be different in the knockout stages.
Germany.
Deutschland Deutschland
Original post by Advice Guru

Final will mostly likely be Argentina and Germany, possibly the Netherlands in there as well.

I'm pretty sure the final has to be just two teams.
Reply 79
LOUIS VAN GAAL ARMY!

Holland vs Germany final in my opinion

Quick Reply

Latest