The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

MMU Applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Original post by vogueegirl
Oxford my first choice too! I spoke to someone who lived their last year and they said that it was really good as halls go :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same here I've applied to oxford court as my first choice!! :biggrin:
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Same here I've applied to oxford court as my first choice!! :biggrin:
Original post by Jesssheedy
Anyone staying in Victoria Hall? Also, International Fashion Promotion with a Foundation year?.... I haven't found anyone that's doing my course yet :frown:

Hey, I'm doing international fashion promotion with a foundation year, but I'm not sure what hall I'll be staying in yet!:smile:
Reply 723
Hey, I got a conditional offer for biomed 😊 and I applied for accommodation in briarfields hall, which do you think is better?
anyone studying filmmaking at MMU this year? its in the manchester school of art and i was wondering if the start date was earlier than MMU because i know they stat on the 22nd september?
Reply 725
wow! I just applied for briarfields hall too!
Reply 726
Anyone doing any of the forensic sciences courses?
Hi I have also applied for the same uni is it your first choice
Original post by cassng
wow! I just applied for briarfields hall too!

I have applied there too what you studying?
Original post by emmadonut
anyone studying filmmaking at MMU this year? its in the manchester school of art and i was wondering if the start date was earlier than MMU because i know they stat on the 22nd september?

I'm studying filmmaking, too. Start date is the 22nd like the rest of the Uni.
Original post by elizabp
Hey, I got a conditional offer for biomed and I applied for accommodation in briarfields hall, which do you think is better?

I'm doing Biomed too! Aha I've applied for Cambridge but heard Briarfields is pretty sweet :-)
Reply 731
Ooh hello everyone!

I'm hoping to be doing BSc Computer Science at Man Met! I'm really looking forward to it now!
Anybody studying computer science in September ?
Dental Technology anyone?
Who over here is doing BA business and Japanese... or is it only me?... oh k den innit :bebored:
Reply 735
Digital Media/Marketing anyone?
Reply 736
Original post by Michaelaotoole
I have applied there too what you studying?

Accounting and Finance. You?
Original post by cassng
Accounting and Finance. You?
primary education :smile:
Anyone doing POLITICS BA that wants a friend? Haha

So nervous!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AshHardman
Looks like i found someone doing the same as me.

Ohhh good :smile: I've been trying to find Facebook pages to find people doing same course, but there's nothing.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending