The Student Room Group
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website

Accommodation?

Hi, Huddersfield was my insurance choice and I managed to get in! Very pleased, but I haven't got any accommodation sorted! :s-smilie: Does anyone know what to do?
Just had a look, there's a number on here you can ring to ask

http://www.hud.ac.uk/undergraduate/accommodation/
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website
Reply 2
If you haven't found a place to stay, I am looking for someone to replace me as a tenant at Saw Mill. If you are interested please contact me!
Original post by wizzer
Hi, Huddersfield was my insurance choice and I managed to get in! Very pleased, but I haven't got any accommodation sorted! :s-smilie: Does anyone know what to do?

Hi there, I have an en suite room available at storthes hall because I am no longer going to uni, 500 pounds has already been paid and I am willing to pay 400 in cash to you for taking it off my hands.. You wont find a cheaper hall of residence with an en suite I don't think. Let me know if you are interested :smile:
Hi I have an ensuite room available in big aspley halls, mine is £112 per week a free 24 hour gym an onsite laundrette. It's two minutes from campus and rent is free on me until start on November 2014!
Reply 5
Hi Wizzer - I have a room within storthes hall that is paid up until January. Rent from then in is £77 per week.
Let me know if you are still needing one

Thanks

John
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending