The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Msc Finance

Hey all,

I am applying to Durham University for Postgraduate studies in Finance.
Main reason is that it is triple accredited program, highly ranked and within my budget.
I have an BSc degree on Business Adm. from a Greek University (that's where i live) and i have worked in administrative positions for the last couple of years.

My main goal after graduation is to work in the UK.
So, my main concern is if i have good prospects to follow a career in finance (banking sector or corporate finance) with an Msc from Durham.

Also, another concern that i have is that it is required to have a degree with 6.5/10 grade and i have 6.22/10. Can this requirment be surpassed, if they take into account my work experience (espessialy the fact that i work as admin. officer in the finance department of my company)?

Other universities that i have applied at are Bradford and Bath.
Hey, just giving this thread a bump :bump: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific university or course forum should help you get more responses. :yy:

If you haven’t already found it, then university connect is a really useful way for finding people at your course/university! You can also find a list of applicant threads and courses here. :h:
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest