The Student Room Group

Interracial Relationships

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mr Smurf
I would love to be in one but sadly white girls are not attracted to Oriental guys. :frown:

I knew this would happen.
Reply 21
I dont mind interracial sadly my relatives and parents dont like interracial marriage and believe we should only marry our own race
The couples look weird but they make beautiful genetically superior human beings.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FoxOnAMission
The couples look weird but they make beautiful genetically superior human beings.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I guess so does seem a bit weird picture wise going out with a chinese/white girl e.g.

I guess the main thing is to stop it from being weird though and break the social barriers of racism.
Original post by noramaria
whats your opinion on interracial relationships??

There is no difference what colour the person is it's if you like them.

I'm currently in an interracial relationship and colour is no issue at all.
Reply 25
I don't care. People can date/like who they like.
I'm Latin American and Indian and I love it
I would love to be in one but sadly white girls are not attracted to Oriental guys. :frown:

This guy

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 28
I am in an interracial relationship with my bf for 3 years. I am oriental and he is Asian British.. We get some weird looks from lot of ppl specially Asians.. I don't care thou I like that we are unique lool

theres always other races yunno...
It's perfectly fine

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 31
Vaginas be vagining (whatever the colour)
Original post by TheTruthTeller
Countries where races mix the most tend to be very beautiful and exotic like in Brazil and unusual countries like cape verde

Brazil is a crime ridden cesspool of a country with an economy that can't get off the ground despite repeatedly being hailed as the most promising of the BRICS. It's hard to get the entire package of "exotic and functional" but you might try Australia (largely a mix of Europeans and Chinese) or Singapore (mostly Chinese and Malays).
Original post by ParasiteRex
Brazil is a crime ridden cesspool of a country with an economy that can't get off the ground despite repeatedly being hailed as the most promising of the BRICS. It's hard to get the entire package of "exotic and functional" but you might try Australia (largely a mix of Europeans and Chinese) or Singapore (mostly Chinese and Malays).

Only 4 percent of Australians have chinese ancestory and it's not that hard since if you look at the most developed country in Africa socially and in fields such as freedom of speech Cape Verde ranks number one
Original post by Borgia

:rofl:

omg. You need to stop, please, I'm begging you. It's not even TRUE :facepalm2:

Original post by Borgia

lmao. :rofl2:
Original post by Precious Illusions
omg. You need to stop, please, I'm begging you. It's not even TRUE :facepalm2:

You know what to do PI. Put Mr Smurf out of his misery.
pollution
Reply 38
We can have personal preferences which is fine. We can never chose who other people can love. More importantly we can never chose who they can't love.

I'm half Cuban and half German and currently dating a Norwegian guy. Personally I am open to dating any race my only opposition is to anyone religious.
Original post by noramaria
whats your opinion on interracial relationships??

I'd like to know YOUR views, to make you start a thread about asking other peoples when its obviously socially acceptable. :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending