The Student Room Group
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Original post by shayle144
I've applied for sport rehabilitation! No offer yet :frown: but will be my first choice

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ive also applied for Sports rehab! Have you heard yet ?
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website
Has anyone had an interview for Children's Nursing?

I have mine tomorrow and am extremely nervous. Any help would be amazing! :-)
Original post by Eve.M
already applied and have my offer..accomodation issue be bugging me though

whats the issue with accommodation? I am currently deciding whether to firm or not
I received an unconditional offer for Journalism (BA) Hons. Anyone else doing this course?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by straightg
Anyone else holding a computer science offer?

I had a conditional, went to the applicant day, and then it got changed to unconditional :smile:
Reply 165
I had my social work interview on the 5th match been two weeks but no response can anyone help x
does anyone know how you can find out how long your first year is so you can apply for accommodation?
i'm applying for prosthetics and orthotics but im not sure whether to go for the 42 week or 50 week accommodation contract
I think if you apply for 42 weeks you don't have Christmas and easter included but within 50 weeks you get the times you come home. You can therefore leave you things in your room rather than emptying it for Christmas etc. That's what other universities have said I think anyways x
I'm sure you will hear soon. Sometimes they wait for all interviews to happen and then they decided
Anyone applied for Fashion?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 170
Has anyone started to apply for accomodation? I am half way through the application and I'm up to the part that say make a user name and a description about yourself to choose potential flat mates.. I am so excited to fill this part out😂 but I was just wondering if anyone had already filled it out to give me some inspiration as to what I should put my user name as? Thanks!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Which accommodation have you applied for?
Reply 172
Peel park! :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by codesx
Peel park! :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is that the brand new block? I've applied to IQ :smile:
Reply 174
Yeah it is☺️ and oh yeah!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I received a conditional offer today for Children and Young People's Nursing, does anyone know when you start applying for accommodation/finance etc?! x
Reply 176
i received and unconditional offer from salford for biomedical science
will it stay unconditional even if i put it down as my insurance on ucas
also which uni is better for biomedical man met or salford?

Unconditional for English Lit this September, yay :3
Reply 178
Hey! I've already applied for accomodation and I'm about to start my NHS Bursary application and student finance.. The website for accomodation is salford student village ☺️ hope this helps! X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Reber
i received and unconditional offer from salford for biomedical science
will it stay unconditional even if i put it down as my insurance on ucas
also which uni is better for biomedical man met or salford?

I asked this exact question but mine is for sports rehab. If the uni have stated on UCAS that if you put it as your firm it is unconditional but have offered grades if you don't then no it won't but if it just says unconditional it doesn't matter which one you put it down as.
Im thinking Salford as my insurance as it can therefore be a backup if things go drastically wrong in the summer

Latest

Trending

Trending