The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Bath Accomodation 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by tizyo
I firmed bath a few hours ago but didnt get any emails, after how much time did you receive it?

I got mine the next day
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Reply 61
Original post by Penniall
I got mine the next day

wait, was was in it?
Reply 62
Original post by tizyo
wait, was was in it?

It was just like congrats & explained some general stuff about finance, meeting the offer etc & then like 2 hours later I got another email solely about accomodation which gave me links to the accomodation page and told me the process and how to apply
Original post by emilyp97
Hello,

How long are the accommodation contracts? Also, do we have to move out our stuff at Christmas, Easter and holidays etc?

Another question... On the accommodation application, do we have to list our top 3 preferences or just the main one we want. Because I only really like 2 of the accommodation options and am worried that if I put down a random third one they'll give me that one! :colondollar:

Thanks so much for your help.

For your first question, accommodation contracts are either 38 weeks or some other option which is longer. You definitely don't have to move out for Christmas/Easter/Inter-semester break for the 38 week one, and I imagine the same goes for the longer one. The 38 weeks are continuous (no gaps where you can't be there) from Fresher's week to some time in June (maybe a week after exams finish?)
(edited 9 years ago)
Do you have to have firmed Bath before you can start applying, as I only just got my last offer for Economics last week which prevented me from firming, as I would really like to get a Woodland Court spot but I only firmed last night so I'm wondering whether I can get it in time?
And how do you start directly applying as I have yet to get an email regarding accommodation at all?
Reply 65
Original post by adamwills17
Do you have to have firmed Bath before you can start applying, as I only just got my last offer for Economics last week which prevented me from firming, as I would really like to get a Woodland Court spot but I only firmed last night so I'm wondering whether I can get it in time?
And how do you start directly applying as I have yet to get an email regarding accommodation at all?

I firmed a while ago, and in the email it says: "although you have now chosen the University of Bath as your firm choice through UCAS, and are therefore eligible to make your accommodation application, you will need to allow 48 hours from the time you accepted us as your firm choice before you start the online accommodation application process"
I hope that helps!
Already done :tongue:
the wait begins..
Reply 68
Already done :tongue:

So did you get your registration email quickly?
Did anyone apply for The Quads? :smile:
Original post by Penniall
So did you get your registration email quickly?

I firmed Bath last month and so I had already registered. I just had to apply this morning :smile:
Original post by Bude8

Yeah they were my third choice. You? :smile:
Original post by Bude8

I'm applying to the Quads. Registered at 9 on the dot :P
Still waiting on the email though.

Did you get yours already?
Yeah they were my third choice. You? :smile:

Original post by Andy_Pandy93
I'm applying to the Quads. Registered at 9 on the dot :P
Still waiting on the email though.

Did you get yours already?

Quads will be my first choice, I'm waiting to receive the email now :smile:
Reply 74
Just waiting for the email now. Ugh waiting sucks :tongue: anyone applying for Marlborough/Solsbury?
Reply 75
A tip to kill time while waiting, type in 'Atari Breakout' into google images and search, your welcome
Original post by Megan44
Just waiting for the email now. Ugh waiting sucks :tongue: anyone applying for Marlborough/Solsbury?

I am, they're my top choice :biggrin:

It kinda threw me that there are 4 options to put in, I only had 3 in mind so just quickly chose a random fourth one...
Yeahhh! Done and dusted!
Reply 78
Original post by Megan44

They're my first choice :smile:
Anyone also stuck on the 'max logins exceeded' page? Keep refreshing but nothing!:mad:

Quick Reply

Latest