The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Scroll to see replies

I wasn't sure whether about the mark reviewed button either, but I've clicked it just in case.
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
is anyone else taking loads of notes on the tutorial things etc, I've seen people saying they have done every questionnaire already, I've spent 2 hours so far making notes on just critical reading...am I making this harder than it actually is??
Reply 1802
Assuming everyone is on their Easter break, is anyone else planning to complete the multiple choice questions before we go back to school or do you think I would have rushed them ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1803
you are probably making it harder for yourself, you can take the quizzes multiple times and there is only 5 questions so i'd say don't bother with any note taking just read through it properly
Reply 1804
Original post by Stalin'sSongbird
is anyone else taking loads of notes on the tutorial things etc, I've seen people saying they have done every questionnaire already, I've spent 2 hours so far making notes on just critical reading...am I making this harder than it actually is??

I made loads of notes and then just completed the first set and it was so much easier than I thought it would be I wouldn't waste your time

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1805
Original post by Jcoe
Access to this resource is prohibited.
Monday, 6 April 2015 12:31:42 o'clocK

This is the message I recieve when I click on any of the modules

anyone else experiencing this or knows the solution to this?

Thanks

This happens to me! I've emailed them to ask, but you can still access the material by clicking on it on the left hand side bar so in hoping it all works out ok... And also I'm doing the improving your maths module

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha thank you
Reply 1807
Hey guys how will I be notified when I complete a module... Thanks
Reply 1808
STEP 1: I got an email saying: 'Log in to the Portal, click on the 'Student Services & Admin' tab at the top of the page.'

But when I log in to the portal there is no such tab apparent.. just home news and log out. how can i find it?

Also, how will i be able to tell when i have completed a module such as referencing?? will i be notified on the vle??

thanks guys
Reply 1809
Original post by wyliecaton
Hi!
I had the same problem with the registration - you have to click on the 'Academic Admin' tab, and then click on the 'Registration' button.

I'm not sure how you know when you've completed a module - I've finished all of the compulsory modules and one optional, and completed the Multiple Choice Questions for them but I haven't had any conformation that its been completed :/

Neither have I but i"m just leaving it, I think as long as you get 5/5 for each set its complete, I did click the reviewed button just in case but not sure if that has any affect

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1810
Hi!
I had the same problem with the registration - you have to click on the 'Academic Admin' tab, and then click on the 'Registration' button.

I'm not sure how you know when you've completed a module - I've finished all of the compulsory modules and one optional, and completed the Multiple Choice Questions for them but I haven't had any conformation that its been completed :/

yeah

i dont think anyone has confirmation so shouldnt be an issue just make sure youve done them i guess
Please help! I applied for Graphic Design at the University of Leeds, I received a standard offer ABB and the Access offer - BBC plus grade B in English. But I'm really confused that they want a specific grade in English and not Graphic Design?? Surely a higher grade in graphic design would be more compulsory. Additionally, I had some unfortunate circumstances last year so now I'm behind in English this year. It is possible that I could get a B however it's most likely that I'll get a C. However, I'm predicted an A* in Graphic Design (Which is the course I've applied for). If I emailed them and explained how I'm confused by this do you think they would switch the english compulsory grade to graphic design? Thanks
Reply 1812
I received an email this morning from Leeds to confirm that I had successfully completed the Study Skills exercise, and that they will email me when the Subject Skills assignment is up and ready :smile:

were you also not sure that you completed them becuase of no notif and how many times did you do each one.

also how long did it take for them to get back to you about it mate?

ta
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Jcoe
were you also not sure that you completed them becuase of no notif and how many times did you do each one.

also how long did it take for them to get back to you about it mate?

ta

I did them all on the 31st March and got the confirmation on 24th April
sorry if it has but i'm not sure if someone has already asked this. My Dad has worked in or with the Army for my entire life and this has meant that I have had to move around every two years or so ever since I started school, including during my GCSE's. Do you think this would be eligible for the "disruptions in studies" or does this only count for A-levels?

Also, if this was the case and I could receive the offer on what is usually an AAB requirement, would achieving ABC be accepted as an equivalent of a BBB offer or would I need the three B's? Sorry if these were stupid questions!

Thanks
Original post by holly.brown
sorry if it has but i'm not sure if someone has already asked this. My Dad has worked in or with the Army for my entire life and this has meant that I have had to move around every two years or so ever since I started school, including during my GCSE's. Do you think this would be eligible for the "disruptions in studies" or does this only count for A-levels?

Also, if this was the case and I could receive the offer on what is usually an AAB requirement, would achieving ABC be accepted as an equivalent of a BBB offer or would I need the three B's? Sorry if these were stupid questions!

Thanks

Hey,

It's not a stupid question!

The disruption is decided individually (that's what I've been told). So there isn't really a set thing (if that makes sense). I'm sure the moving does count.

In regards to the offer, I'm not 100% sure but I do remember reading somewhere that they may be lenient. I think it just depends on what happens on results day.

Hope that helps :smile:
Original post by Sandiie
Hey,

It's not a stupid question!

The disruption is decided individually (that's what I've been told). So there isn't really a set thing (if that makes sense). I'm sure the moving does count.

In regards to the offer, I'm not 100% sure but I do remember reading somewhere that they may be lenient. I think it just depends on what happens on results day.

Hope that helps :smile:

Thank you so much!
Subject Specific Assignments are up!!
Original post by PurpleHills

What's yours on?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1819
Original post by PurpleHills

anyone doing the economics one?? :smile:

Latest