The Student Room Group

Access Interview tomorrow but what to wear?

Hi guys

As the title says I've got an Access interview tomorrow (which I'm kinda nervous about), but I don't know what to wear. Should I go formal and wear a suit or just smart casual?

Cheers
Reply 1
Original post by RoutineCurry
Hi guys

As the title says I've got an Access interview tomorrow (which I'm kinda nervous about), but I don't know what to wear. Should I go formal and wear a suit or just smart casual?

Cheers

Good evening

Congratulations on your choice to progress with the access programme it is a fabulous course.

Personally I would advise smart casual leaning more towards the smart. You need to feel comfortable so you can focus your energy on what you will say during the interview. This is what is most important to get across your personality.

Which pathway will you be interviewing for? For instance science, humanities maybe business?
(edited 8 years ago)
Smart casual. Unless you are applying for business, but even then, it won't really matter. Wear what makes you comfortable. good luck.
Reply 3
Original post by RoutineCurry
Hi guys

Cheers

How did the interview go?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending