The Student Room Group

Where to get a passport sized photo ASAP??

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
I LOVE your display picture, it's very mysterious, is it from anywhere in particular?

From this place I know called google images
Original post by TheInfiltrator
From this place I know called google images

:rolleyes: sarcasm not appreciated. What did you type in "Man smoking in the dark" -_-
:rolleyes: sarcasm not appreciated. What did you type in "Man smoking in the dark" -_-

'Detective'

I think my username's not bad either
'Detective'

I am a good detective, I found it. Just copied the image address, say hello to my new desktop back ground on my computer. :biggrin:

Spoiler

I am a good detective, I found it. Just copied the image address, say hello to my new desktop back ground on my computer. :biggrin:

Spoiler

I think you should get with me, since you clearly go for a man of mystery
I think you should get with me, since you clearly go for a man of mystery

I'm married to Mr Holmes but thanks for the offer, plus you spam, I hate spam :angry:
I'm married to Mr Holmes but thanks for the offer, plus you spam, I hate spam :angry:

It can be our little secret. Anyway, I distinctly remember your husband falling to his death
It can be our little secret. Anyway, I distinctly remember your husband falling to his death

Well he has been known to fake is death...you should know that, since you go by the title of 'a man of mystery'.
Reply 29
Original post by ilovereading
It doesnt have colour :cry:

But.....it's 2015.
Yes Tesco express is always open :biggrin:

my tesco express doesnt have one
Original post by ilovereading
my tesco express doesnt have one

Nor does mine, don't even know why I suggested it :giggle:
Any supermarket will have a photo boothe

not true
Wait, will you be using a train to get there? because train stations have photo booths, waterloo east had one when I went:colondollar:

I'll take a look, thanks for that! Yes I probably will take the train :P
Well he has been known to fake is death...you should know that, since you go by the title of 'a man of mystery'.

No, he must have been an identity thief claiming the reputation of your late husband for himself, since I remember seeing him fall head first on to some pointy stones. His head burst open like a watermelon. He was nothing but a pile of gunk afterwards. And I was hit by a fragment for his tibia and went to hospital with severe injuries. He is definitely fallen from his perch

[video="youtube;G8lOkgyPcaU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8lOkgyPcaU[/video]

Spoiler

[video="youtube;G8lOkgyPcaU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8lOkgyPcaU[/video]

Spoiler

Original post by SH0405
But.....it's 2015.

its not my fault the colour run out of ink :frown:
Train stations have a photobooths. Try looking for the passport pictures you took when you renewed your passport?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending