The Student Room Group

Warwick gem (a101) 2016 entry applicants

Scroll to see replies

I'm not even applying (went through the process 2 years ago) but I keep refreshing hoping to see you're all posting that you got offers.

Good luck and I hope Warwick hurries up!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hopefuldr
I've got a feeling theyre doing them alphabetically according to first name. Unfortunately that doesn't bode well for me :frown:

I really hope you're right..
Original post by ForestCat
I'm not even applying (went through the process 2 years ago) but I keep refreshing hoping to see you're all posting that you got offers.

Good luck and I hope Warwick hurries up!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not and haven't ever. :rofl: I just find the intense atmosphere of this thread compelling. Frequently refreshing in my lecture to find out when the bulk of the offers that have nothing to do with me are released. :colonhash:
Original post by Ben4757
I really hope you're right..

I guess we'll find out soon...

I just wish they would send rejections out concurrently
Well that was anti-climatic! I think it's going to be a long week...

Congrats @GradMed1234
What on earth are they playing at?! First they start sending out interviews on the last possible day, then they don't stick to their own deadline, now they can apparently only manage one email a day... :angry:
Original post by LilithSternin
So one person heard on Friday, can we expect to hear one per day do you reckon? Maybe they're planning to draw it out until the course starts, that seems to make a lot of sense! :banghead:

Evidently you were right, one a day is the way forward!
They MUST have sent out a lot more surely. Wonder how many have gone out
Original post by Gm1985
Evidently you were right, one a day is the way forward!

If this is a test of patience as mentioned earlier I'll be failing miserably!
Original post by GradMed1234
I just got an email through (15.47) with an offer!

Was interviewed morning of the 7th and my surname starts with an 'S' (to help with any hypothesising!)

Good luck to those still waiting to hear!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congratulations! Well done you.

Possibly this one offer a day theory holds some merit! Please don't let me be 170, I have to give notice on my rental in April! Although i do prefer 170 to a prompt rejection.
Original post by hopefuldr
They MUST have sent out a lot more surely. Wonder how many have gone out

But there are a lot of us on here, including many who have had offers from other places so are more likely to get another offer.
Original post by LilithSternin
If this is a test of patience as mentioned earlier I'll be failing miserably!

You and me (and I suspect everyone on here) both. I need a busy few shifts as a distraction!
Reply 1272
Offer at 16.32!!! Good luck everyone 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sae.HH
I'm not and haven't ever. :rofl: I just find the intense atmosphere of this thread compelling. Frequently refreshing in my lecture to find out when the bulk of the offers that have nothing to do with me are released. :colonhash:

I did that with the Cambridge thread on decision day and I'm doing it here now as well. So weird, living vicariously through everyone's anxiety :rofl:

P.s Good luck everyone! I'm rooting for you all, especially the names I've seen pop up a lot- HanaGEM, CharlieGEM, RexyB, Lillith Sternin, Black Raven ThomasPassion.

There's loads more but these are the ones I can think of off the top of my head!
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by sjb93

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sjb93

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well done! What did you have your interview?
So 1 on Friday, 2 today. Dare I hope for 3 offers tomorrow?
Original post by sjb93

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yay congratulations! :dance:
Original post by sjb93

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congratulations!
Original post by ChrisGEM
So 1 on Friday, 2 today. Dare I hope for 3 offers tomorrow?

Maybe it's a doubling pattern - they might really spoil us and send out 4!

Of course, it could be a Fibonacci sequence and then we're back to 3 tomorrow. Seems to make as much sense as anything else they've done so far.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending