The Student Room Group

What did you have for Breakfast today?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mobbsy91
Hahaha, thank you very much for that, you've almost convinced me to cut down... Maybe one day, but at the moment when I pass the coffee shop on the way to places, it's just wayyy too easy, and I can't really be bothered to make breakfast though :colondollar: Do you want to come cook it for me!? :tongue:

I hope I haveeeee! Just slowly cut down. I got to the point where I wasn't drinking it for the "buzz" of caffeine but because I just enjoyed it :redface:. It is SO addictive! Like I would have over 6 cups a day and not realise, my mum was like "I'm going to throwaway the kettle because you're an idiot" (well not in those words exactly)

But trust me, an appetite is better! Trust me. Food is better, it's more satisfying. :h:

Don't be a lazy poop, go get some cereal from ASDA'S XD
Cappuccino at Starbucks :awesome:
banana bread
Original post by loveleest
I just ate some pie right now lol, I guess I would count it as lunch more than breakfast :tongue:

What kind of pieeeeeee? :h:
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
I hope I haveeeee! Just slowly cut down. I got to the point where I wasn't drinking it for the "buzz" of caffeine but because I just enjoyed it :redface:. It is SO addictive! Like I would have over 6 cups a day and not realise, my mum was like "I'm going to throwaway the kettle because you're an idiot" (well not in those words exactly)

But trust me, an appetite is better! Trust me. Food is better, it's more satisfying. :h:

Don't be a lazy poop, go get some cereal from ASDA'S XD

Yeh, I guess my bank account wouldn't grumble so much (although could it be empty enough to just not be able to grumble...?)

Haha, yeh I suppose - when I can be bothered to cook.. :tongue: I maybe cook a proper meal once a week (usually a lasagne) as that's all I can be bothered to do... One thing I will give to my parents, (dad especially) is that he can cook well ;yy; That's always very yummy.

Hahaha, pleasseeeeee!!! I don't like milk... :tongue: And dry cereal isn't great :tongue:
Original post by Platopus
Muesli, banana, Greek yoghurt and green tea. I love breakfast, can never understand people who skip it!

I love breakfast, because the days I do have it, I know that it's going to be a productive day! It's like I set a marker in the day, if that makes sense.

I love waking up early, I wish I was an early riser but I'm not! :frown:
2 shredded wheat biscuits with semi skimmed milk, warmed for a minute and added tiny bit of sugar. Then had a bowl of grapes. That was ages ago though, I'm starving :frown:
I love breakfast, because the days I do have it, I know that it's going to be a productive day! It's like I set a marker in the day, if that makes sense.

I love waking up early, I wish I was an early riser but I'm not! :frown:

In that case every day should be a productive day for me... If only haha.
What kind of pieeeeeee? :h:

mince beef - my fave :smile:
1 slice of brown toast, tea, a banana and 2 clementine.
Two weetabix with honey and goats milk, an apple, sunflower seeds and an omelette.

Quick Reply

Latest