The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Child nursing Chester 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by gracecrawfie
i had an interview in january and still havent heard starting to panic a bit. no other univeristy has taken this long

Have you heads anything back yet? I had my interview in December, but I havent heard anything back either :frown: x
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Hi did you hear back? X
Original post by saharkkh
Hi congratulation , I have got interview on Monday , I am really worry because it is my last chance ! Could you help me please what was the interview questions ? How about maths and English exam ??
Hey Guy, I had my interview in January and still waiting to hear back... It's been 2 months now and I'm panicking so much 😰 Chester is honestly the only other place I can rely on to get onto the course since I'm only on reserve list for LJM... Has anyone else heard back?
Have any of you heard back from chester recently?
Original post by Butterflies198

No I haven't heard a word yet, and I'm guessing you haven't either? I'm getting so worried now >.<
Original post by stockton1997
No I haven't heard a word yet, and I'm guessing you haven't either? I'm getting so worried now >.<

Nothing when did you go?. I spoke them today and they advised up to May . Im just worried as i plan to move with my children andthe later it gets i need tofind schools/houses etc.

Nope, and I had my interview on the 2nd of December... i'm beginning to give up hope on getting an offer :frown:
Nothing when did you go?. I spoke them today and they advised up to May . Im just worried as i plan to move with my children andthe later it gets i need tofind schools/houses etc.

I got an interview at the end of January, when did you go for yours? it's just so nerve wrecking ... And seriously May time >,< like people are going to wait so long only for most of them to hear back that they have been rejected >.< they should Let us know asap instead of leaving it till May.
Original post by backtraced
Nope, and I had my interview on the 2nd of December... i'm beginning to give up hope on getting an offer :frown:

My friends says that's a good sign, the longer you wait the more likely you'll get it 😊 So don't give up cause I was on the verge of Doing that until I got an earful from my friends and family 😅
My friends says that's a good sign, the longer you wait the more likely you'll get it 😊 So don't give up cause I was on the verge of Doing that until I got an earful from my friends and family 😅

I guess in a way I can see that thinking. But chester is the only place that hasnt rejected me, and I need to know asap so I can stand a chance at getting a course I want through extra 😰 I'll try and stay positive though!
Seems theres far too many waiting to all get offers ! I would rather know now if i am going to get a rejection so lke people say you can go to extra before spaces run out! I thought they had to let you know by today ifyou applied on time :-(
Yeah it's strange how they haven't let anyone know yet or that there are still many still waiting... Like how about student finance and all like that that needs to be in for 15th April, i just hope they get back soon >.< cause I'm sure all of us don't want to be waiting and getting our hopes up only to be rejected >.<
Yeah it's strange how they haven't let anyone know yet or that there are still many still waiting... Like how about student finance and all like that that needs to be in for 15th April, i just hope they get back soon >.< cause I'm sure all of us don't want to be waiting and getting our hopes up only to be rejected >.<

I didnt know this abut student finance! Maybe they are waiting to see how many firm and accept offers before offering more places??
Yeah true... I only found out yesterday about student finance and the cut off date. Like I really hope we get in cause i spent like over £500 on flights and hotels for these interviews and would be a complete waste of money if i dont get in to anywhere 😩😩
Yeah true... I only found out yesterday about student finance and the cut off date. Like I really hope we get in cause i spent like over £500 on flights and hotels for these interviews and would be a complete waste of money if i dont get in to anywhere 😩😩

Oh wow really?! I hope you get a place then! Is chester your lasthope? Do u feel like it went well at interview ?
Yeah sort of, I got on the reserve list for LJMU but haven't even got invited to Dundee yet... So yeah Chester is one of my last hopes... What about you guys, have you got any updates of uni's or if Chester is your last hope?
Yeah sort of, I got on the reserve list for LJMU but haven't even got invited to Dundee yet... So yeah Chester is one of my last hopes... What about you guys, have you got any updates of uni's or if Chester is your last hope?

I have been offered a place today for central lancs but its for Sep 17 and ideally i would like Chester and would like to go this year . Im not great at waiting around and would feel lost for another year!
Is that UCLAN? Maybe I've got that wrong but my friend was offered a place today for September 2017... Thwt was her last hope so she is super lucky
Is that UCLAN? Maybe I've got that wrong but my friend was offered a place today for September 2017... Thwt was her last hope so she is super lucky

Yes it is UCLan . I feel lucky to be offered a place , however I would really like to go to Chester
Yeah true, is Chester close to you? Or is it just the uni you really want to go to?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending