The Student Room Group

AS/A level art exam

is anyone else scared? :frown: idk why i made this thread :sad: just worried cos it is in 2 weeks :/
no discussing of answers (although idk how you would really do that for art...) and don't say anything that might get you in trouble with the exam
:cry:
I saw this and thought it was gonna be the Art Soc official thread for a second :c

But good luck anyway Cav you're awesome at art so you should be fine :ahee:
You'll be fine.

Spoiler

Original post by Student403
I saw this and thought it was gonna be the Art Soc official thread for a second :c

But good luck anyway Cav you're awesome at art so you should be fine :ahee:

LOOOL awwhh spidey :redface: will make one soon, just atm it would be like 'i hate art it is so stressful :cry:' loool and that isn't great to get new members :rofl:
awhh ty spidey :hugs: just nervous and all my stuff i have looks **** tonight loool :lol:

Original post by ChaoticButterfly
You'll be fine.

Spoiler

loool that cheeky liddle edit :wink:
lool hope so :redface:
and don't u even dare :cry2:
:slap:
x
now i can't even find my sharpener :/ idk whether to leave it for tonight and do it in the holidays :frown:
I've always wanted to do art ..
but anyway, GOOD LUCK!! :h:
Original post by FluffyCherry
I've always wanted to do art ..
but anyway, GOOD LUCK!! :h:

Awhhh why didn't you? :redface: trust it is normally much better than what i am making it out to be :rofl: it is good 99% of the time :lol:
and ty :hugs:
Original post by CoolCavy

loool that cheeky liddle edit :wink:
lool hope so :redface:
and don't u even dare :cry2:
:slap:
x

I have an A in GCSE Art :u:
you can do it @CoolCavy... just click your paws together three times and wish....

:hugs:
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
I have an A in GCSE Art :u:

pffttt GCSE :hand: AS here bud (inb4 some yr13 posts :getmecoat: ) :smug:

Spoiler

Original post by the bear
you can do it @CoolCavy... just click your paws together three times and wish.... :hugs:

Ah bear if only :moon:

ty bear :hugs: x
(edited 8 years ago)
Awhhh why didn't you? :redface: trust it is normally much better than what i am making it out to be :rofl: it is good 99% of the time :lol:
and ty :hugs:

I got told it was going to waste my time:erm: and that I wouldn't be able to focus on my other subjects..
Most of my friends in fact ended up dropping art within the first month cos they found it time-consuming :dontknow:.
is anyone else scared? :frown: idk why i made this thread :sad: just worried cos it is in 2 weeks :/
no discussing of answers (although idk how you would really do that for art...) and don't say anything that might get you in trouble with the exam
:cry:

How did your AS level exam go then?:biggrin: I think my A level exam went well (hope the examiner approves lol). Speaking of which...the examiner is coming to the school to mark the work soon -- time has flown by so quickly!:redface:

Quick Reply

Latest