The Student Room Group

What makes non muslim men approach girls wearing the headscarf?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Saeed977
Done it boo.

Many annoyings
Reply 41
Original post by Anonymous
Many annoyings

Shut up ur food sucks.
^Can you lot not derail my thread please
You don't ask, you don't get - it's as simple as that.
Original post by Hasbara Habibi
what does him being white have to do with anything?

racist scum.

There's no need to be so crude :smile:
Respond to Ignorance with Education, not insults.
lets face it these hijabis with make up are slags end of
i know they whore around and then start actiing innocent front of their friends, brothers and mothers
specially if there from raja clan
Akeel says it straight up!! Pure savage lmao

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kashmir Skirt
Yeah just have a chat and have fun, you could end up bringing someone to Islam.

I'm white myself and I've never felt the hate at first sight which is awful, the worst case scenario is that he is one of these preachy Atheists who needs to chill

All the best.

na we are not here to bring spies to our religion thank you
Original post by Saeed977
Calm it u beg, no need to make a new account just to get a new anon number :wink:

anon98?
Reply 51
Also, the fact that I am the only girl at work who wears a headscarf, it baffles me that I get approached by non Muslim men when there are plenty of other good looking girls around.

Because Muslim women tend to be conservative, and it's hard to find conservative women nowadays. That's why they approach you.
There is a white guy who wants to hang out with me, he is a lovely man. He asked for my contact details when I left work and started messaging me. I think he likes me and wants to be more than friends, he said he thinks I'm really beautiful and seems so eager to spend time with me. Now I'm abit hesitant because I'm a practicing Muslim who wears a headscarf and I know if something was to happen it won't last. Family plays a big role when it comes to relationships and me and this guy have had different upbringings and different beliefs. I've told him I'm really busy, because I actually am but do you also think that I should let him know that I don't really go out of my way to mingle with guys because of my faith?

I haven't had a good experience with white guys in general, there was this one guy before who openly said he wanted to get into my knickers when I asked about his intentions. Also, the fact that I am the only girl at work who wears a headscarf, it baffles me that I get approached by non Muslim men when there are plenty of other good looking girls around.

Practicing muslims don't mingle with the opposite gender and give their contact details out to them. You're basically a muslim, lol. No need to attach "practicing" to it to make yourself feel good about yourself.
Original post by Butternuts96
Practicing muslims don't mingle with the opposite gender and give their contact details out to them. You're basically a muslim, lol. No need to attach "practicing" to it to make yourself feel good about yourself.

I do give out my contact details for work related purposes. That's what I got the impression at first. I consider myself to be a practicing Muslim and that's for God to judge not a nobody.
Original post by Makbkuan
Akeel says it straight up!! Pure savage lmao

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have a feeling you could be this sad akeel person who just created a fake account. Have some respect you vile person , I'm sure you wouldn't like someone to insult your female relatives in that manner so respect your sisters in faith.
Reply 55
Its interesting that the TSR mods have not shut down this thread for racism.

I suspect if it was a Muslim man approaching a none Muslim and everyone said he was only after sex, people would be outraged but its OK to say the same thing about none Muslim men.
Original post by fatima1998
headscarf is not a BIG thing :u:
its now counted as fashion rather than religious perspective

I agree, whenever I see a Muslim woman with a headscarf, I look at the headscarf as more of a piece of fashion rather than a religious statement which I think is awesome. Especially those really beautiful ones with the flowery patterns and such, they just add character and dimension to the wearer.

One thing I'm against is women being forced to wear hijab (like in Iran) but that's a whole different thread :smile:

Anyway I completely agree with what you are saying. Maybe OP should be a little more open minded before making sudden decisions, not all white men are just after sex :rolleyes:
Original post by Maker

I suspect if it was a Muslim man approaching a none Muslim and everyone said he was only after sex, people would be outraged but its OK to say the same thing about none Muslim men.

Original post by Maker

All I said was the person approaching me is white and not a Muslim. I even said he is lovely. I was not being intentionally racist. Some users here were tarring all white people with the same brush but the mods have removed their posts.

Btw are you living under a rock? Everyone turns a blind eye when Muslims are forever being labeled for actions of a few and islamophobia is on the rise as a result of that.
Original post by homeland.lsw
I agree, whenever I see a Muslim woman with a headscarf, I look at the headscarf as more of a piece of fashion rather than a religious statement which I think is awesome. Especially those really beautiful ones with the flowery patterns and such, they just add character and dimension to the wearer.

One thing I'm against is women being forced to wear hijab (like in Iran) but that's a whole different thread :smile:

Anyway I completely agree with what you are saying. Maybe OP should be a little more open minded before making sudden decisions, not all white men are just after sex :rolleyes:

It's generally worn for religious reasons, however nothing wrong with wearing colourful headscarfs!

In Iran they may be forced given its an Islamic country, however the women can be more expressive in how they choose to wear it.

Maybe ethnicity isn't so relevant, however it just happens to be that most non Muslims who approach me are white and I don't know what goes through their mind when they approach me.
It's generally worn for religious reasons, however nothing wrong with wearing colourful headscarfs!

In Iran they may be forced given its an Islamic country, however the women can be more expressive in how they choose to wear it.

Maybe ethnicity isn't so relevant, however it just happens to be that most non Muslims who approach me are white and I don't know what goes through their mind when they approach me.

I'm sure the majority want to get to know you as a person...

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending