The Student Room Group

GFs mum offered me 5k to dump GF..

Says Im mo good for her and she will give me 5k cash to end it, Im tempted tbh, need advice.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Monopoly money?
Original post by Souljer
Says Im mo good for her and she will give me 5k cash to end it, Im tempted tbh, need advice.

Posted from TSR Mobile

course
the fact that you're tempted and your mum thinks shes worth 5k to get rid of... is very interesting
Original post by Souljer

Posted from TSR Mobile

is your GF worth 5k?
Take the 5k. Girls will come and go.
Leave it for now. She might be worth more on the stock market, don't settle for just 5k.
Great dilemma. If you really want to play the game, get engaged, then see how much the pay-off rises as the wedding approaches.
Original post by Souljer

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sounds legit
Obviously take the money and buy a hooker and fall in love with her.
Are you gonna explain the oil injections? lol
Reply 11
Original post by DrSocSciences
Great dilemma. If you really want to play the game, get engaged, then see how much the pay-off rises as the wedding approaches.

I came here to speak about honour and advise you not to let her scare you off with money, but now I see I have been a fool.
Ask for more
If you're tempted you're not right for her
Your setting up cost is just the price of a decent insurance policy, to cover those cancellation penalties. Got to make sure you're in net profit at the end of the day, with enough surplus to buy a plane ticket and a deed pole change of name.
Reply 15
Original post by DrSocSciences

You could be onto something there.. Or take the money n put it towards the wedding lol!

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's a test.
Original post by Souljer
You could be onto something there.. Or take the money n put it towards the wedding lol!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Marry her and then see how much her mom will pay to take her back.
Ahh yes very impressive

A highly lucrative offer
You clearly don't love her then. You'd rather have 5K than an amazing girlfriend who I assume loves you for who you are?
Wow.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending