The Student Room Group

driving test tomorrow..

last test of the day, ive now got it into my head that they wont want to be stuck doing paperwork before heading home and might fail me :s-smilie:

im an absolute nervous wreck, i failed my first one two weeks ago :/
Reply 1
Original post by cat2280
last test of the day, ive now got it into my head that they wont want to be stuck doing paperwork before heading home and might fail me :s-smilie:

stay cool, you'll be fine. good luck xx
Reply 2
Original post by cat2280

Good Luck cat2280!!!!!!!
:h:
Reply 3
Wow you got another test pretty quick.
Reply 4
Original post by Abolant

yep thankfully here in northern ireland we can usually get one around 14 days if not sooner than the last test :biggrin: Depends where your taking it, im using Newtownards, my sister used belfast and there was an 8 week wait

thanks everybody :biggrin: Fingers crossed, driving is literally ruining me financially and taking over my life ahhhhhhhhhhhhh
You'll be alright, good luck :biggrin:

Original post by Abolant

I did my tests a few years ago in the March/April period and I managed to find two-week rebooks as well, certain times of the year are much busier than others it seems.
Original post by cat2280
yep thankfully here in northern ireland we can usually get one around 14 days if not sooner than the last test :biggrin: Depends where your taking it, im using Newtownards, my sister used belfast and there was an 8 week wait

thanks everybody :biggrin: Fingers crossed, driving is literally ruining me financially and taking over my life ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Doesn't get much cheaper once you've passed in all honesty :lol:
You WILL pass and you'll be welcomed to the 'the best drivers pass second time' club. :wink: All the best.
Reply 8
Original post by cat2280

Good luck!!!!!

I have my first driving test tomorrow. I am about to die because I am so nervous... hope all goes well for you! :biggrin:
Reply 9
Original post by LeenH
Good luck!!!!!

I have my first driving test tomorrow. I am about to die because I am so nervous... hope all goes well for you! :biggrin:

You too - good luck!! Mines not until 3.50 xx
Mine is today too! Good luck guys :smile:
Reply 11
Original post by rayquaza17
Mine is today too! Good luck guys :smile:

good luck to you too , let us know how you get on x
Good luck all! :smile:
Reply 13
Original post by cat2280
You too - good luck!! Mines not until 3.50 xx

I failed
:frown:

2 majors and 3 minors! First major was getting too close to a bus whilst overtaking and second was not breaking quickly enough at a roundabout!

I got the turn in the road and Hill start also! Have booked next test for June! :smile:
Reply 14
Awh that sucks leenh I was dreading getting the turn in the road but got reverse around corner and bumped the kerb so was pretty sure I failed but I passed with 6 minors . Hopefully you get it next time this was my 2nd try last time two weeks ago I got 7 minors and a serious xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending