The Student Room Group

Fixing errors in Computing Project F454

Does there HAVE to be corrections based on the Testing section? Because I was able to catch and correct almost all errors at the Alpha testing stage, there is no errors I can "modify based on results".

Or do I have to program in errors to correct?

Will/ should it effect marks?

Thanks!
I'd program fake errors into it if I were you, I think that's what I did
Reply 2
Original post by OllieGCSEs
I'd program fake errors into it if I were you, I think that's what I did

It just seems stupid, I have been programming but the first round of testing had tackled almost all errors! :angry:
Original post by allentom97
It just seems stupid, I have been programming but the first round of testing had tackled almost all errors! :angry:

It is a bit stupid, another option is to get your end user to suggest things in their testing for you to include/modify. Alternatively just make a fake error :tongue:
Reply 4
Original post by Dapperblook22
It is a bit stupid, another option is to get your end user to suggest things in their testing for you to include/modify. Alternatively just make a fake error :tongue:

Yeah I think I will have to do that! Seems silly, and a little bit of a waste of time! :unimpressed:

Thank you for the replies everyone! :smile:
I fixed issues if they came about during alpha testing. Then towards the end of my software development I gave my end user a questionnaire and then took action on what he suggested

Quick Reply

Latest