The Student Room Group

Architecture Uni Choices

Hey,
I've received offers from both the University of Edinburgh and UCL (Bartlett) to study Architecture next year.

I wanted to ask: opinions on both? I'm looking more for an evaluation of the architecture courses rather than the cities or the universities in general. Thanks.
Original post by ardaba
Hey,
I've received offers from both the University of Edinburgh and UCL (Bartlett) to study Architecture next year.

I wanted to ask: opinions on both? I'm looking more for an evaluation of the architecture courses rather than the cities or the universities in general. Thanks.

Hi

Sorry noone has applied - congratulations on getting offers from two great places for Architecture.

It's generally a good idea if you give your initial thoughts/priorities for a course....something that might be a deal breaker for you might not ping someone else's radar.

If noone answers soo then try posting in the stickied applicant thread - that's where this year's applicants have been hanging out and sharing stories about applications. There's a LOT of UCL offer holders and applicants in there though so there might be a london bias to the responses :yep:
I've been offered a place at Edinburgh and waiting to hear back from my interview at UCL- in a similar position. I know the course at UCL quite well, regarding units etc but also quite lost as to the 'ethos' of Edinburgh so far, I'm going up in the next 2 weeks to have a look around and see the show. Let me know if you get any more info!
UCL if you can stomach London. Both are great universities though, so it won't really matter.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending