The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Loughborough Accommodation 2016

I'm looking to get an accommodation but struggling to find one. I'm wanting a self-catered en-suite that is a decent size. I'm not really a party type so if the accommodation is a little quite it's fine.

Any help will be appreciated!
:bump:
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Original post by Skittles_Lime
I'm looking to get an accommodation but struggling to find one. I'm wanting a self-catered en-suite that is a decent size. I'm not really a party type so if the accommodation is a little quite it's fine.

Any help will be appreciated!

Hey Skittles_Lime

Great to hear you'll be joining us in September!

One hall you may want to consider is The Holt, which is a self-catered hall just off campus (about 5 minutes walk) that offers both en-suite and quiet rooms. Other halls that offer self-catered, en-suite bedrooms are Hazlerigg-Rutland, Robert Bakewell and William Morris. You will also have the opportunity to request a quiet room during the application process. The Accommodation Centre will then aim to place you with other like-minded students who have also requested a quieter room.

Hope this helps! Any other questions, just shout :smile:

Teresa
Hi just wondering when the application process is for the accommodation? i got an email about it but i was slightly confused and couldn't really make sense of exactly what date the application opens! Also i have been told that during the process you can't actually say what halls you want to stay in you only have the choice of stating your preference for location and accommodation type..is this true?

Many thanks!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending