The Student Room Group

Help with job application!

I am trying to fill in the morrisons job application form. It says that I have to fill in the "current or most recent employer" box but I have never had a payed job. I have only done work experience as part of my college course and a voluntary placement in a charity shop which I chose to do as I had spare time but I have stopped that now.

What should I put in the box?
Put those in and then put voluntary or work placement in brackets.
Reply 2
Original post by 999tigger
Put those in and then put voluntary or work placement in brackets.

I dont think i can because there is only one box and it asks for salary and things like that.
I would have to put my voluntary and work experience in the "work experience and voluntary work" box
Original post by jess1898
I dont think i can because there is only one box and it asks for salary and things like that.
I would have to put my voluntary and work experience in the "work experience and voluntary work" box

ok then put it there. Remember I cant see your form.
If you havent got any then you cant put any in. If I were in that position I would probably have put something like Recently left shool. Please see voluntary and work experience section.

I wouldnt worry you cnat put what you havent got and you have a reasonable excuse.
Reply 4
Original post by 999tigger
ok then put it there. Remember I cant see your form.
If you havent got any then you cant put any in. If I were in that position I would probably have put something like Recently left shool. Please see voluntary and work experience section.

I wouldnt worry you cnat put what you havent got and you have a reasonable excuse.

Okay thanks for the help. I am currently in college and then I am going to uni in September

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending