The Student Room Group

Muslims: Opinions please

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
did you know when finding the corresponding eigenvalues of matrix A these values can later be used when finding the diagonalised form of the matrix

Oh...k?
Original post by Dilsz
I hate these sorts of rishtas
So backwards

Thats nice
Good for you.
OP is happy so thats all that matters.

Thank u :h:
did you know when finding the corresponding eigenvalues of matrix A these values can later be used when finding the diagonalised form of the matrix

Lol your talking about uni level maths it's a bit random. I've done this at uni
Original post by RosyPearl
I'm going to bookmark this thread so I can look back to it when I get to meet my potential partner lol :colondollar: Too many good advice here :smile:
true

especially the part about making sure that your potential spouse is human, and not some random jinn
Original post by mariachi
true

especially the part about making sure that your potential spouse is human, and not some random jinn

Hahahahaha that's too funny
Hahahahaha that's too funny

How did it go for you on Sunday? :h:

Mines had to cancel due to unforseen circumstances :redface:
For any guy/girl who is or is hoping to go through the rishta process, id highly recommend watching Raz Youtubes, "My Big, Fat, Muslim Wedding" series on Youtube.
It gives you a good insight on the process and allows you to deepen ur knowledge further once youve watched it :yy:

There 4 episodes up so far so happy watching! :h:
How did it go for you on Sunday? :h:

Mines had to cancel due to unforseen circumstances :redface:

Heyyy mine had to be cancelled too due to me being at work on Sunday and my dad was busy on Saturday.
Heyyy mine had to be cancelled too due to me being at work on Sunday and my dad was busy on Saturday.

Aw have you guys rescheduled?
Aw have you guys rescheduled?

Hey, we didn't end up rescheduling as my dad has been really busy with work, also I'm not in a huge rush to get married so I don't mind, as long as I find the right person I don't mind when it happens. Did you end up meeting the guy and how did it go?
Don't say yes or seem too eager or tell him anything like "yeah I would like to marry you" - the girl is supposed to be modest and mostly quiet. On the first visit you usually don't speak to the boy that much, but just be helpful in the kitchen and mostly just speak to his mum in Urdu. It's best not to be too loud/eager etc on the first meeting and also don't talk to him too much - you should only speak to him if he speaks to you first and asks you questions first. Because if it doesn't work out, you'll feel like an idiot for opening up to him so much on the first meeting. So just be nice, smile, speak to his mum and speak to him only when he speaks to you first, but don't be too chatty because it's just the first meeting.

nice try troll, dear God help me....
Hey, we didn't end up rescheduling as my dad has been really busy with work, also I'm not in a huge rush to get married so I don't mind, as long as I find the right person I don't mind when it happens. Did you end up meeting the guy and how did it go?

Haha, nah i havent lol. Dont know when now
Haha, nah i havent lol. Dont know when now

Oh right lol. Funny how the same thing is happening to us everytime haha :smile:
Original post by Kamran Fazal
First of all ask yourself if you really want to marry at such an early age. You should ask about his job, hobbies and general stuff. Also I'd really advise you to be completely sure of the boy before marrying him i.e meet him like 4-5 times before saying yes.

you should know muslism don't have an option

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending