The Student Room Group

AQA Graphics Products 2016

Hi,
So I'm really nervous for my graphics exam as its the only thing that I failed in my mocks (I didnt revise tbh) and I really want an A. Does anyone know what is likely to come up this year?
Thanks!
Reply 1
Anyone?
so basically our teacher gave us the preliminary materials sheet which the exam board gives information on so that you can practice in advance because the Section 1 in the exam is worth a lot of marks. I attatched here but tell me if it doesnt open.
btw have you you finished coursework yet? I have but it took sooo long :redface:
Reply 3
Original post by Haleem2000
so basically our teacher gave us the preliminary materials sheet which the exam board gives information on so that you can practice in advance because the Section 1 in the exam is worth a lot of marks. I attatched here but tell me if it doesnt open.
btw have you you finished coursework yet? I have but it took sooo long :redface:

Oh I already knew about that but thanks. I'm thinking it's either gunna be packaging or a poster? Either way I have some ideas 😊

Yeah I've finished it, the teachers are currently moderating but it's definitely an A*! How about you?
my teachers moderating it too and he told me it could be an A* but I dont know and im a bit worried :frown:
which design task did you pick? I chose the film promotion one:tongue:
Reply 5
my teachers moderating it too and he told me it could be an A* but I dont know and im a bit worried :frown:
which design task did you pick? I chose the film promotion one:tongue:

Well good luck even if it isn't, an A is still amazing!

I did the board game one I found it really enjoyable. Are you picking graphics at college?
No, too much stress :s-smilie:
Reply 7
No, too much stress :s-smilie:

I've found it stressful at GCSE aswell but I don't think it will be as bad at college as you don't actually have to assemble a product. It's more the design aspect 😊
thats interesting to know thanks :tongue:
all the best in your exams
Reply 9
thats interesting to know thanks :tongue:
all the best in your exams

You too 😊 Do you have any idea what might come up for section B?
no unfortunately, but i guess if you use the CGP revision guide you'll be fine

Quick Reply

Latest