The Student Room Group

How screwed are you for exams?

Scroll to see replies

meh 95 :colonhash::bawling:
99.9% :ahee:

I'm going to go live under a tree for the rest of my life!
So much :frown: gosh, I am envying BTEC students right now.
101%:colonhash:
Original post by hezzlington
I'll say 1.

I think there is a difference between screwed and TSR screwed. TSR screwed is like "Oh no, I know nothing. I've only done 3 weeks revision!!! - I'm only going to get a B".

When I went through As levels, I used to do like 10 hours of revision per subject in total. I got U, U, E, D. The day before my exam I was like, meh, I'm pretty screwed. Oh well :smile:

Did you have to do resists?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Further additional maths 10
Step 15
Physics 100

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by physicsmaths
Further additional maths 10
Step 15
Physics 100

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't let Physics end in a big crunch lol. For me it's 120% screwed in STEP.
Reply 67
Original post by raspberr1es
My exam's start next week and I haven't begun revision yet, so I'd say a solid 92.6
welll......
Original post by SadShark
My exam is Tuesday morning and I'm still writing notes :angry:So.. I'd say about 90% screwed because I was supposed to get a good grade on this.
i seeeeeee......
Original post by Pentaquark
Maths 20 - i blame statistics :frown: cba with it. Will leave until may half term.Further Maths 50 - need to practice more and haven't started papers yet for M2Will leave most papers until may half term.Physics 70 - need to do waaaay more papers to feel confident, esp the specimens :angry:Chemistry 40 - lol hope my specimen this week will turn it into a 20. Old spec papers are fairly easy.

Is stats really that bad?

seriously **** physics the ******** paper they gave us today was such crap. The paper had just balls everywhere. Plus they just used the 2015 paper too >.>

Ok right so this physics paper i had today was the biggest balls i've ever had.

http://filestore.aqa.org.uk/subjects/AQA-PHYA1-QP-JUN15.PDF

^^ part of it was this paper with some bits ommited from it.
and the extra questions were such crap.
There was this 1 question i missed out totally cause i didn't know what to do. (apparently to get values you were supposed to use the formulac=fλ c=f \lambda)
So that went well and the multiple choice was pretty tough too.....
all in all it was balls.
(thankfully though my good buddy told me the 2015 papers were monstrously difficult so this morning i checked them and i remembered what i could of the mark scheme...... and guess what comes up? the 2015 paper in the mock .-. still i guarantee i've done worse than others who haven't seen that paper before... i guess i'm getting nowhere even if i have a handicap xD)
i will post questions in the physics i didn't understand however i'll keep that on hold for now and concentrate on chem tomorrow which i've done like no revision for ._.
(i guess it's back to looking through past papers then........)
also another note i learn like a ton of required practicals you must know(for the 6 markers) and none of them came up, basically those last 2 days of my life on Saturday and Sunday were wasted.
Reply 68
Original post by thefatone
on a scale of 1-100 how screwed are you?
(1 being not screwed, 100 being i have no idea what i'm doing)

i'm about a 87 for physics rn....

and even better the exam's tomorrow morning.....

im 10 for maths, 20 for physics, 33 for business, 75 for chemistry, 99 for english, 35 for biology, 80 for computing.

Im really deading exams, i may just punch a wall and break my hand so they use my mock grades which were ok
Super ****ed, less than a week to exams and yet to do ANYTHING.

Did this last year too, managed to get out with BBBU with day b4 revision, don't think i can do it this year again, was sweaty last time with less material to learn.
welll......i seeeeeee......

seriously **** physics the ******** paper they gave us today was such crap. The paper had just balls everywhere. Plus they just used the 2015 paper too >.>

There was this 1 question i missed out totally cause i didn't know what to do. (apparently to get values you were supposed to use the formulac=fλ c=f \lambda)
all in all it was balls.
(thankfully though my good buddy told me the 2015 papers were monstrously difficult so this morning i checked them and i remembered what i could of the mark scheme...... and guess what comes up? the 2015 paper in the mock .-. still i guarantee i've done worse than others who haven't seen that paper before... i guess i'm getting nowhere even if i have a handicap xD)
i will post questions in the physics i didn't understand however i'll keep that on hold for now and concentrate on chem tomorrow which i've done like no revision for ._.
also another note i learn like a ton of required practicals you must know(for the 6 markers) and none of them came up, basically those last 2 days of my life on Saturday and Sunday were wasted.

That was the paper i sat for as last year lol. Hope chemistry goes better for you
welll......i seeeeeee......

all in all it was balls.

Ahh yes! I hate that paper.
The only question I liked was the resistivity one with the wires near the end. :redface:
Go through the paper later, just focus on Chem for now. :yep:
Reply 72
Original post by samb1234
That was the paper i sat for as last year lol. Hope chemistry goes better for you

it wasn't too bad but the easy stuff i knew they took out and they just put more harder stuff in it ._.
Original post by aamirac
Ahh yes! I hate that paper.
The only question I liked was the resistivity one with the wires near the end. :redface:
Go through the paper later, just focus on Chem for now. :yep:

.... doomed for chem
1 for CiDA and Graphics AQA but like 200 for everything else - triple science is too hard!!! :badger::bl:
it wasn't too bad but the easy stuff i knew they took out and they just put more harder stuff in it ._.

.... doomed for chem

Have a break, get offline and get started! :excited:
101 as I got a U so failed already :/
Reply 76
Original post by aamirac
Have a break, get offline and get started! :excited:

LOL i already started since my physics exam finished but i'm just on here asking for help on this specimen paper i'm doing ...
LOL i already started since my physics exam finished but i'm just on here asking for help on this specimen paper i'm doing ...

Rigghhtt okay.... :rofl:
Reply 78
Original post by aamirac
Rigghhtt okay.... :rofl:

i am doing work... i'm on question 3 part 2 of the specimen paper :smile:

.... doomed for chem

I quite liked it tbh because the potato question massively lowered the ums

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending