The Student Room Group

Any tips or increasing Maths C1 grade from B to an A?

I noticed I keep on getting B grades. Any tips on increasing this for next week exam?
Reply 1
Original post by heythere115
I noticed I keep on getting B grades. Any tips on increasing this for next week exam?
This may be generic but all you need to do is just practice exam papers. And when you mark your own work check to see where you have lost marks and learn from that. I was 1 ums point away from an A last year so ill be in the same boat as you for C1. :smile:
Reply 2
Just do every past paper you can, eventually you can do a whole paper in under an hour and be confident to get an A, with plenty of time to check your work. Start with the recent ones I suppose as it's close to the exam, make notes on everything you aren't sure how to do (if it takes more than a minute or two to understand the question just write it down)
Original post by heythere115

C1 gold papers
C1 is piss easy

it's simple really: identify the questions you are losing marks on, redo those specific chapters in the textbooks, continue doing lots of papers.

Quick Reply

Latest