The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

MSc Aerospace Engineering (Taught) - Timetable?

Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone who is currently on the course (or has just completed) could advise me on what the timetabling is like. Obviously it's due to change year on year but as a rough estimate I am looking at whether it's best to commute up if it's several days a week or if I need to make a more permanent option. If you could post your timetable with the times and days on that would be great.

I am due to start this September subject to confirmation of my BEng grades.

Regards
Original post by SillyEddy
Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone who is currently on the course (or has just completed) could advise me on what the timetabling is like. Obviously it's due to change year on year but as a rough estimate I am looking at whether it's best to commute up if it's several days a week or if I need to make a more permanent option. If you could post your timetable with the times and days on that would be great.

Regards

I'm at Liverpool looking to apply for this Masters once I've finished my degree. When you find out, could you let me know as well?
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Original post by SillyEddy
Hi All,

Regards

Original post by hezzlington
I'm at Liverpool looking to apply for this Masters once I've finished my degree. When you find out, could you let me know as well?

Hi, apologies for the delay in response.

Timetables are not released until nearer to the start date of your course and are dependent upon your module choices. However, I would recommend getting in touch with the department if you haven't already done so and they should be able to give you a rough idea on how many contact hours you should expect to have. :smile: Please email [email protected]

Best wishes

Sophie

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending