Scroll to see replies

Original post by evalilyXOX
After what seems like decades, my exams are finally over !!:biggrin::biggrin:

Good luck to everyone who is still suffering from revision :tongue:

How??? Mine don't start until 9th June and don't finish until 17th June :'(
Original post by Dodgypirate
No, she'll fail them a have to go back for resits :evilbanana:

Spoiler

Haha god that would be depressing if that were the case haha ! Although after that nightmare of a property law paper I wouldn't be surprised lol :tongue:
Good luck ! How many exams do you have to sit ? :smile:

Thanks!:h:

This year I got at AS lvl

3 maths

2 geo

2 general studies

:tongue:

(and then internals for my predicted grades in bio and chem-they are just A2 and no AS cos some of my subjects were reformed and some werent:tongue:)

so you're at Glasgow uni huh... are ye scottish?

Original post by Platopus
How??? Mine don't start until 9th June and don't finish until 17th June :'(

The Joys of studying in Scotland lol. Our exams are always super early compared to the English system :h:

My exams this year started on April 18th and finished on May 10th
Original post by ForestShadow
Thanks!:h:

This year I got at AS lvl

3 maths

2 geo

2 general studies

:tongue:

(and then internals for my predicted grades in bio and chem-they are just A2 and no AS cos some of my subjects were reformed and some werent:tongue:)

so you're at Glasgow uni huh... are ye scottish?

Yeah a born and bred Glaswegian haha :biggrin:
Yeah i am off until the end of September now :u:

Are you in university?

My exam started 3rd May but had a 2 week break between my next one which is on Tuesday! I finish next month on the 24th June! Pretty excited but honestly just want it to finish already. I've never been so sick of past papers before!

Posted from TSR Mobile
The Joys of studying in Scotland lol. Our exams are always super early compared to the English system :h:

My exams this year started on April 18th and finished on May 10th

Ah that's quite nice and spread out! Mine are all within one week :frown: anyway, congrats and good luck for the results.
Ah that's quite nice and spread out! Mine are all within one week :frown: anyway, congrats and good luck for the results.

God thats a shame ! I would have struggled if mine were so close together !

Thanks ! :smile:
Original post by DamnDaniel2
Are you in university?

My exam started 3rd May but had a 2 week break between my next one which is on Tuesday! I finish next month on the 24th June! Pretty excited but honestly just want it to finish already. I've never been so sick of past papers before!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I have just finished 2nd year of uni.

Wow you have exams for nearly 2 months ! The longest it has ever been for me is 3 weeks !

Good luck for Tuesday ! :smile:
God thats a shame ! I would have struggled if mine were so close together !

Thanks ! :smile:

I guess it's not so bad because I only have three exams but my first two are one after the other! Philosophy on the afternoon of 9th June, then History on the morning of the 10th. And Philosophy is a 3 hour paper so I'll get home at like 6pm :frown:
I guess it's not so bad because I only have three exams but my first two are one after the other! Philosophy on the afternoon of 9th June, then History on the morning of the 10th. And Philosophy is a 3 hour paper so I'll get home at like 6pm :frown:

Wow thats tough ! Just think though, in the space of 24 hrs you will have completed 2 exams. It might be a hellish 24 hrs but once it is over it will be worth it ! :smile:

I had that at Christmas where I had my Property law exam on the wednesday afternoon and then Jurisprudence the next morning. i got no sleep but it was good to get 2 out of the way really quickly
Wow thats tough ! Just think though, in the space of 24 hrs you will have completed 2 exams. It might be a hellish 24 hrs but once it is over it will be worth it ! :smile:

I had that at Christmas where I had my Property law exam on the wednesday afternoon and then Jurisprudence the next morning. i got no sleep but it was good to get 2 out of the way really quickly

Thank you! Don't think I will be pulling an all nighter though as I'm afraid of falling asleep in the exam haha.
Thank you! Don't think I will be pulling an all nighter though as I'm afraid of falling asleep in the exam haha.

Yeah thats true :smile: Good luck anyways ! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest