The Student Room Group

I thought black people couldn't be racist

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by geolowiser
I've had a lot of racist comments from black people... Don't be silly

Black people cant be racist. You are probably white considering you responded with that comment. Racism is exclusive to the white population
Original post by Zargabaath
but muh institutionalised racism
only white people can be racist
this is the fault of the patriachy
azealia is a victim because her ancestors may have been slaves

ooohmagherdd... YOU ARE BLACK oommaagherddd

How dare you have these views... here let me, an enlighstened and superior white SJW tell you how to think and feel correctly..
Original post by Omen96
Black people cant be racist. You are probably white considering you responded with that comment. Racism is exclusive to the white population

I'm unsure why you refuse to accept this. Just to clarify, would I be right in assuming that you think a black person has never said anything racist?

If we were to remove black and white from the situation, and apply your suggestion to brown skinned people in India, do you think that there is no racism there? In Sri Lanka there is a major caste issue where there are clearly documented racially motivated murders.

I think it is incredibly disrespectful to deny the plight of millions of victims of racial abuse from the caste system in some areas of west asia, let alone most countries.

Whilst I have neither the time nor the crayons to explain this to you further, I'll say this: to claim that racism does not exist outside of white populations is to ignore ethnic genocides spanning continents. The Tutsi/Hutu massacres in Rwanda were based entirely on ethnicity, would you deny them that?
Original post by Betelgeuse-
ooohmagherdd... YOU ARE BLACK oommaagherddd

How dare you have these views... here let me, an enlighstened and superior white SJW tell you how to think and feel correctly..

>tfw i'm not black
check ur priv pls :hand:

Although it's hilarious the amount of times i've been in an argument with a tumblrette and they've tried to shame me for not knowing what it's like to be a minority. Then when I mention I am a minority they either stop replying (probably to check their own privilege) or call me a self-hater :rofl:
So satisfying when that happens lol
I'm unsure why you refuse to accept this. Just to clarify, would I be right in assuming that you think a black person has never said anything racist?

If we were to remove black and white from the situation, and apply your suggestion to brown skinned people in India, do you think that there is no racism there? In Sri Lanka there is a major caste issue where there are clearly documented racially motivated murders.

I think it is incredibly disrespectful to deny the plight of millions of victims of racial abuse from the caste system in some areas of west asia, let alone most countries.

Whilst I have neither the time nor the crayons to explain this to you further, I'll say this: to claim that racism does not exist outside of white populations is to ignore ethnic genocides spanning continents. The Tutsi/Hutu massacres in Rwanda were based entirely on ethnicity, would you deny them that?

And yes, I am white. I live in Abu Dhabi and have spent the last three years in Saudi Arabia working alongside a very wide range of nationalities and ethnicities, I've seen racism from each of them and experienced it directed towards me, so for you to claim that it is not possible is irrefutably wrong.
Reply 105
Original post by omen96
black people cant be racist. You are probably white considering you responded with that comment. Racism is exclusive to the white population

loooooooool thats so dumb
Original post by joecphillips
I think I should point out that my original post was what some people say when this stuff happens not my actual opinion.

I'm very sorry for misinterpreting the title then.
Original post by Omen96
You are probably a racist who supports the likes of the KKK the way you have demonised black people on this thread

Original post by Omen96
Don't listen to Rotomhead25. He is a racist bigot. He claims black people can be racist, just ignore him. The fact is white people are the racist ones

Just because I've pointed out that black people can be racist as well? If anything, you're being more racist by reducing the impact of racism carried out by black people compared to racism carried out by white people.

I'm really not sure why you're calling me a racist for treating the behaviour of different races equally, unlike a certain someone on this thread:
Original post by Omen96
Black people can't be racist. You are probably white considering you responded with that comment. Racism is exclusive to the white population

I've already said how racism against black people is awful - because of course criticising the actions of the KKK would make me a supporter of them :confused:
Original post by rotomhead25
I'm not saying that racism against blacks doesn't matter (it's awful and absolutely does).

Go back to your sociology class, and look at a dictionary while you're at it.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 108

Read his post history and you'll realise it's pointless to even acknowledge his posts

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Erebor
Black people are far more racist and homophobic than whites, not even the same league lol

Yes I can agree blacks are more homophobic but not at all more racist, and a lot of those who are are like that due to a racist experience
Reply 111
Original post by AlphaSteel
YOU WHITE MALE!!

YOU F***ING WHITE MALE!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending