The Student Room Group

Would you date a trans person?

If not, why?

Scroll to see replies

No, because I want children
Reply 2
I dunno.
I want to say yes, but I guess in practice I really don't know. ...probably?

I don't really see why not tbh. If I like them, and they like me, and there's an attraction :h:
I would, doesn't bother me
Reply 4
The vast majority of men would say no, but personally I wouldn't rule it out as I try to be open-minded, you never know you're going to fall in love with and I wouldn't dump someone I really liked just because they were trans, but I do want biological children one day, so it wouldn't be ideal if I'm brutally honest.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 5
haram
I don't think I'd mind at all really. Although it might be difficult in the bedroom department...
Original post by Anonymous
If not, why?

Never.
It does not "do it" for me.
Reply 8
Yes. I'm bi so I'd be happy dating a man or woman, regardless if its their natural gender or not. All that would matter to me is that they loved me and were loyal, not their gender.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Being brutally honest? No, I don't think so.
I would like to have kids in the future, and also, I would feel slightly uncomfortable. Nothing against them but I personally couldn't do it.
Support Team Note: Guys, please keep this thread respectful. Harsh generalisations of groups of people such as those in the trans* community go against our community rules and may be removed.
If they were a wonderful person and I was attracted to them, then yes, probably. I don't really mind not having biological kids; I'd be happy to adopt.
I'd pass.
Original post by Anonymous
If not, why?
Because my sexuality generally leans toward women. Actual women, with actual genuine certified women-bits.

Why the **** should I have to justify myself.
Not really, just not attracted to the thought of them not being comfortable with themselves to go as far as changing their whole body. I'd treat them like any other person sure, but not someone I'd be attracted to.
Original post by Tootles
Because my sexuality generally leans toward women. Actual women, with actual genuine certified women-bits.

This is isn't a court case, you don't need to "justify" yourself, just give your opinion.
Original post by Tootles

Chill, I wouldn't either, but I was just curious to know other people's reasonings
No way as a man I want to go out with a genetic woman.
Original post by AperfectBalance
No way as a man I want to go out with a genetic woman.

Do you require genetic testing to ensure there are no intersex conditions?
Maybe.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending