The Student Room Group

I'm bunking all my GCSE exams because I think their stupid. Good idea?

For example; I got an B1 exam today at 1:30. I have decided that I going to spent all day at home, instead of going into school and taking the exam. I not even going to go in if the school rings home to ask where I am.

I will do this for all my exams.

Scroll to see replies

why would you want to do that?
Why? It seems pretty pathetic
Dude its not going to be easy being an unqualified troll, especially when all the rest go off to troll university.
Reply 4
Seeing as you used 'their' incorrectly I say you should do your exams.
Original post by kamgrewal
For example; I got an B1 exam today at 1:30. I have decided that I going to spent all day at home, instead of going into school and taking the exam. I not even going to go in if the school rings home to ask where I am.
You would certainly fail your English anyway.
Based on the fact that you used the wrong "their" you should probably sit those exams... Its "they're" by the way
I'm sorry but this is the most stupid thing that I have heard. If you don't get your exams then your never going to get anywhere in life like you even need qualifications to work at Mc donalds :/
Reply 8
I call troll tbh. Worst idea ever.
This is hilarious tbh

Surely this is a troll lol
your loss :aetsch:
Lol even McDonald's won't hire you
Reply 12
Freaking awesome idea. Run with it. Sounds like a total winner.
:goodluck: with your "future"
Reply 14
It's they're not their, I think you're the stupid one.
Yes it's an amazing idea. Best idea ever.
In ten years time when you're living in a cardboard box, you'll remember this moment. Shaq was right, you'll think. Should've gone to my darn exams. :hat2:
Reply 17

I don't see the point? It's not even like you're getting forced to study for weeks on end, it's just going into the exam. What age are you, like 15/16? That's quite a pretty hefty decision to make just now, I'd say just do it
Reply 18
hahah lols

You won't because your name is "kamgrewal" which means your indian/ punjabi, which means if you do such a thing, your mum will come home and hit you with something that looks a little like this...

Quick Reply

Latest