The Student Room Group

Gcse failed

Ok ,I want to get this out of my chest first of all I never really liked school and I will not assume any of you guys did and that has caused me to go to school and not focus most of the time all I would is go to school waste time than comeback home I never focused I never put any effort to it and I did that 4 years straight of not putting any effort and when GCSEs were coming I said to myself it’s to late I don’t know if I can do anything about it because of all realisation that I wasted all the time and you cannot get good grades anymore .
I am going to sound petty and stupid I tried to cheat on my GCSEs because I was scared of failing I was scared of letting my parents down after all the hard work they did to get to this position and I let it go to waste like a degenerate and obviously that didn’t work because invigilators will watch you all the time and now I’m gonna go sound more petty I am trying to print a fake certificate and results to somehow get in sixth form because I do not want my parents to find out because they will be so disappointed.
I do not know what to do please I’m begging help me anyone I cannot do this anymore every moment I share good time with I always think of my GCSEs in the back of my head and it’s draining please I don’t know what I should I do not want to find out I am scared frightened and anxious everyday please help me I’m begging the least you can do is tell me what I can do and if you have read all of this you don’t understand I appreciate if you have any ideas to tell me what I should do at least I’m begging you help me
Reply 1
Firstly, do not try and print any fake certificates to get into sixth form because they will likely contact your school anyway for your results so you could get into serious trouble.
Whatever your results are it’s not the end of the world, you can resist some GCSEs if necessary. A lot of GCSEs are common sense anyway really so you could surprise yourself. Either way there is nothing you can do until results day now and then you can cross that bridge when you get to it!
You should be honest with your parents about how you have been struggling with school and GCSEs so that they'll be able to find extra support for you, such as a tutor. It would also be a good idea to resit them since a lot of A level courses build off of knowledge from your previous exams. It really is never too late to turn your life around and improve areas that you've previously neglected, like it's been said, you really will end up surprising yourself. I'm sure everything will turn out to be alright as long as you try, good luck though!
Original post by Kareem91283
Ok ,I want to get this out of my chest first of all I never really liked school and I will not assume any of you guys did and that has caused me to go to school and not focus most of the time all I would is go to school waste time than comeback home I never focused I never put any effort to it and I did that 4 years straight of not putting any effort and when GCSEs were coming I said to myself it’s to late I don’t know if I can do anything about it because of all realisation that I wasted all the time and you cannot get good grades anymore .
I am going to sound petty and stupid I tried to cheat on my GCSEs because I was scared of failing I was scared of letting my parents down after all the hard work they did to get to this position and I let it go to waste like a degenerate and obviously that didn’t work because invigilators will watch you all the time and now I’m gonna go sound more petty I am trying to print a fake certificate and results to somehow get in sixth form because I do not want my parents to find out because they will be so disappointed.
I do not know what to do please I’m begging help me anyone I cannot do this anymore every moment I share good time with I always think of my GCSEs in the back of my head and it’s draining please I don’t know what I should I do not want to find out I am scared frightened and anxious everyday please help me I’m begging the least you can do is tell me what I can do and if you have read all of this you don’t understand I appreciate if you have any ideas to tell me what I should do at least I’m begging you help me

Truth be told , I hate school.I don’t hate learning and I am lucky to be blessed with good memory.I think that you need to talk to your parents, maybe academia is not suited for you.I know it is hard but I think they will support you.Please don’t put too much pressure on yourself.

I know the feeling that you did not do enough.I went through a period of self loathing and depression before my igcse and only started studying 2 weeks before the exam ( tho I did work very hard on maths for 5 months ) .I was lucky that I got the grades that I got.

Anyways after the exam, I wish I had done more.I went through 3 months of torturing myself.I cried a lot and also mentally hurt myself because I was so mad at myself. After that period , I realised that I can’t change the past and this is the best I can do at the moment.

The only thing I can say is that you can’t trap yourself in this trap and you should not fake your certificate.People can thrive without academia, there a lot of people who are highschool dropouts and still are able to make a lot of money.
I beg you, don’t make my mistake.Live in the moment and don’t torture yourself !!
(edited 8 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest