The Student Room Group

How many times can i retake my A levels?

^
is there an age limit? or a limited number of attempts i can have?
Reply 1
well, you should aim at 1 cuz you have to show the unis results of EVERY exam you've taken -> if you got a D in Math 2017 and an A in 2018, you'll have to give them both grades, and trust me, its gonna be hard to get into a good Uni if you have to do retakes.
Reply 2
Original post by ixam500
well, you should aim at 1 cuz you have to show the unis results of EVERY exam you've taken -> if you got a D in Math 2017 and an A in 2018, you'll have to give them both grades, and trust me, its gonna be hard to get into a good Uni if you have to do retakes.

But is it still possible to get in UCL or LSE or another quite good uni like city london university or Brunel
Original post by KappaRoss
^
is there an age limit? or a limited number of attempts i can have?

There is no age limit or any limit to the number of times you can take A level exams.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by ixam500

I see what you mean.
Reply 5
how many times can I retake A Level exams ?
Reply 6
How many times can I retake my A level exam ?
Original post by Puvanesh
How many times can I retake my A level exam ?

As already answered above, there is no limit to how many times you can enter for A level exams if you can find a centre that accepts private candidates and you are able to pay the fees.

Quick Reply

Latest