The Student Room Group

Eating yourself isn't good

Scroll to see replies

Original post by e hine e
Next up on TSR: let's all post pics of our period underwear!

Original post by Precious Illusions
I always eat myself and would definitely recommend it if you're flexible enough.

I eat my hair, bogeys, cheeks, fingernail (if there long enough), hand, top lip, bottom lip and thumb.
I also eat straws,lids,bottle heads, plastic, my tootbrush, my toothpaste, the top of my shirt, the bottom of my shirt and last but not least my pen.

Chewing a straw atm.
I had a biology teacher who had puss filled calloused lumps protruding out his wrists. I remember how he used to feast on it.

It was nasty.
Reply 24
Original post by CCC75
There was a guy sat opposite me in the library a few weeks back who gnawed at his fingers the whole time. I wanted to throw the PC at him and scream 'Stop!'. All that gnawing and spittle. *Shudder* It is gross.

ok
Original post by Melancholy
Can't believe you just posted a picture of your vagina on TSR.

wat how does this look like a vagina? those are my lips.... no not vagina lips -.-

wat pls no don't
Original post by Precious Illusions
I always eat myself and would definitely recommend it if you're flexible enough.

i see i can lick my own paenus but i'm scared to try it o.o
Original post by ForestShadow
you have seen some weird vaginas

i agree with you there
Original post by LastMinReviseGuy
I eat my hair, bogeys, cheeks, fingernail (if there long enough), hand, top lip, bottom lip and thumb.
I also eat straws,lids,bottle heads, plastic, my tootbrush, my toothpaste, the top of my shirt, the bottom of my shirt and last but not least my pen.

Chewing a straw atm.

i see have fun making some colorful turds
Original post by Questioness
I had a biology teacher who had puss filled calloused lumps protruding out his wrists. I remember how he used to feast on it.

It was nasty.

eeeeeeeeeeuuuuuughghghghghghghghghggh wtf that is beyond disgusting that's called eating disease

Also another question to you all do i look like a girl from that picture?
this thread is very unusual
Original post by thefatone

Also another question to you all do i look like a girl from that picture?

I assumed you were male because not many women would have a little anime girl as their avatar. It's the kind of thing a creepy otaku does. If a woman's an anime fan, she'll probably use a strong female charater as her avatar, or a cool male character, not a little girl.
My first thought when I read the thread title was 'Why the **** would you eat yourself :confused:'
Original post by iEthan

Not as unusual as the head on a head :giggle:
Reply 29
Original post by Jazzyboy
I assumed you were male because not many women would have a little anime girl as their avatar. It's the kind of thing a creepy otaku does. If a woman's an anime fan, she'll probably use a strong female charater as her avatar, or a cool male character, not a little girl.

Ah i see :smile:
Original post by ravioliyears
My first thought when I read the thread title was 'Why the **** would you eat yourself :confused:'

I agree but it was an accident
Original post by iEthan

I agree so too :angelwings:
Original post by ravioliyears
Not as unusual as the head on a head :giggle:

touché… touché… :lol:
This is probably the only thing that didn't happen in the Back Room back when "low moderation" meant "anything except actual bullying and breaking the law goes." Got pretty close though at times :moon: :getmecoat:

Spoiler

I'm one of those who can't stop biting the inside of my cheek though. However hard I try not to - gum, sweets, clamping my mouth shut... nothing seems to work. Apparently that tallies with my autism though - that's what my psychologist said anyway. Not that that's a reason not to try and stop.

Finally stopped biting my nails though. Did that one by sitting on my hands for a week and then carrying a pair of clippers everywhere and keeping them clipped too short to bite. Took about a year to stop it fully, but I did it eventually :colonhash:

Quick Reply

Latest