The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I disagree tbh :/
If i had known how much hate i was gonna get for simply trying to be nice to people i wouldn't have joined at all. This was my first internet thing and yes ok i now know a lot more about the world i guess and i have made some friends i guess I don't really feel like it was worth it tbh but anyway lol
As long as you are not stupid this place is ok
Reply 3
TSR has its moments
A good way to procrastinate from revision, I'll give you that :tongue:
Original post by CoolCavy
If i had known how much hate i was gonna get for simply trying to be nice to people i wouldn't have joined at all. This was my first internet thing and yes ok i now know a lot more about the world i guess and i have made some friends i guess I don't really feel like it was worth it tbh but anyway lol

Your posts are lovely and funny! :five:

Seriously, you just have to ignore all the tripe and name calling and concentrate on the enjoyable and interesting bits. All web forums are like that and so is Twitter.

:hugs:
Better to have more awareness than the same amount of
You're a +10 and I've never seen you around, how strange.
Original post by SeanFM
A good way to procrastinate from revision, I'll give you that :tongue:

Or in my case, researching in the archives for evidence supporting some notions about the ratification of EU treaties in past decades by smaller countries that don't prove or disprove the notions but add a supportive tone to the arguments.

The fascination. :teehee:
Original post by Mayhem™
You're a +10 and I've never seen you around, how strange.

Hmmm. I've never seen you around either. Perhaps we were fated not to meet until now. :holmes:
I love/hate this site :h:
Joining TSR took a lot of guts, thought it would be cliquey and uninviting but it's really friendly and welcoming, there are some aspects I dislike but most of it is positive. :h:
I wish I stopped using tsr at the start of the year like I intended :redface:
This is such a cute thread. :'3

But I personally have to disagree. )':

Worst decision of my life. Ever. Ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever.

:woo:
Reply 14
I don't think i would have gotten my results if i hadn't have found and joined tsr:h:
I have a love hate relationship with this site. I think there are great people on here with fantastic views on certain subjects, but yet there are some people with really ignorant opinions which aggravate me and makes me thankful that I don't have people surrounded like that in real life. So yeah, it's really a love and hate thing.

You are loved here :h: I am sure most people adore you and the people that have something against you are haters
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 16
I'm really new on here! Hi guys! Hoping to make friends!^^
I agree with you :smile:

Oh hunny bun :jumphug: :frown: :console:

Who's been giving you grief? Tell Aunty TLG. She'll beat them up with her granny stick :shakecane:

:frown:

Original post by Fullofsurprises
Well, maybe.

I just wanted the forum to have a more positive feel to it today. :colondollar:

:h: :kissing2: :grouphugs:
Spongebob-Procrastination.png

Latest