University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 21
Original post by Adenine9
What streams has everyone been accepted onto? :smile:

History :smile:
Reply 22
No letter yet! I'll email him now
I still haven't received the letter and information pack. Starting to panic a bit xD Plus did anyone get into the Engineering stream? :P
Reply 24
Original post by Chris_98
I still haven't received the letter and information pack. Starting to panic a bit xD Plus did anyone get into the Engineering stream? :P

Don't worry, I don't think anyone has. I've let Tom know that I haven't got mine yet. Once you get it though, post on this forum so that we know we should be getting ours soon :biggrin:
Original post by shivtek
Don't worry, I don't think anyone has. I've let Tom know that I haven't got mine yet. Once you get it though, post on this forum so that we know we should be getting ours soon :biggrin:

Okay, will do! I emailed Tom this morning, so I'll let the forum know what his reply is :biggrin: Thanks for putting my mind at ease xD
I got a reply from Tom! He said they have had some issues with getting the information out to everyone, but it should be with us by Wednesday or Thursday, as they've resent the information this afternoon. He was very nice about it and apologised which is great :biggrin:

So you should be getting the information very soon!
Reply 27
I got a reply from Tom! He said they have had some issues with getting the information out to everyone, but it should be with us by Wednesday or Thursday, as they've resent the information this afternoon. He was very nice about it and apologised which is great :biggrin:

So you should be getting the information very soon!

Thanks a lot!
I've been panicking as well, was starting to think they'd sent the acceptance email to the wrong person 😅.
Reply 29
Medicine & Dentistry !!
Is anyone still waiting for paperwork in post? Getting worried now.
Original post by Jaiyegg
Medicine & Dentistry !!

Same :smile:
Reply 32
Original post by SherriffNotts
Is anyone still waiting for paperwork in post? Getting worried now.

I got mine in the post yesterday so maybe you'll get it soon?
Reply 33
Original post by Megan_99
I got mine in the post yesterday so maybe you'll get it soon?

got mine yesterday, I think if you don't get it by monday email Tom and he'll send you a soft copy
Reply 34
I've been accepted to biomedical science but I want to change to history
Reply 35
I hope everyone has managed to send off their booklets!
Sent back the paperwork and the train is booked. See you all there!
Can't wait to go! Just the countdown now! Are all the subjects during the same week or are some on different weeks? Mine is on the 10th July - 15th July. I'm just wondering :P See you guys there!
Reply 38
Can't wait to go! Just the countdown now! Are all the subjects during the same week or are some on different weeks? Mine is on the 10th July - 15th July. I'm just wondering :P See you guys there!

I'm doing mathematics and I'm on the same week as you! Booking my train soon and am very excited! Looking forward to experience and the people.
anyone else doing the chemistry programme. And who else is going on the 2nd of july

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending