The Student Room Group

Retakes 2017

Will i be able to retake my A2 exams next year. I am worried because everyone is saying this is the last time people can sit this spec this year???
Reply 1
depends what subject and exam board, would help if you was more specific.......
I'm pretty sure that if you go on the exam boards website they say that 2016 is the last sitting (though I could be wrong), in any event there is no point in thinking about that now. Just do the best that you can do in any upcoming exams first, then think about retakes.
Reply 3
Original post by Dannyboy2015
I'm pretty sure that if you go on the exam boards website they say that 2016 is the last sitting (though I could be wrong), in any event there is no point in thinking about that now. Just do the best that you can do in any upcoming exams first, then think about retakes.

I believe they have to give you a years grace on a change of spec so there will be a retake paper next year?
Original post by Thomith
I believe they have to give you a years grace on a change of spec so there will be a retake paper next year?

Ah yes, I believe you are correct. I was only remembering half of what was said by the examination board:
"The final assessment opportunity (first time entries) for these qualifications (H021, H421) will be summer 2016. Retake arrangements to be confirmed."

In any event, no point worrying about it until all of the exams this year are out of the way. :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by Sonya1
Will i be able to retake my A2 exams next year. I am worried because everyone is saying this is the last time people can sit this spec this year???

Yes you can. If you want tot check, the draft exam timetables for 2017 have been out for a couple of months on the exam board websites.

Quick Reply

Latest