The Student Room Group

AQA AS Statistics 1B maths unofficial MARK SCHEME (08/06/16)

I wanted to make a stats 1B discusion thread and perhaps make a mark scheme like i did with core 1 and 2.

Let me know your thoughts of the paper and if you can remember certain questions or methods (there was a lot of data so you obviously wont be able to remember it exactly) or answers leave them below! :smile:
Reply 1
Hey, good idea! i did it today, i thought it was reasonably good although i forgot to do one of the binomial probability questions by accident and only noticed with forty seconds to go!
Original post by Rager6amer
I wanted to make a stats 1B discusion thread and perhaps make a mark scheme like i did with core 1 and 2.

Let me know your thoughts of the paper and if you can remember certain questions or methods (there was a lot of data so you obviously wont be able to remember it exactly) or answers leave them below! :smile:

im very unsure of question 3 part b. i got 0.430 but im not sure thats right :/
Reply 3
Original post by alystaylor
im very unsure of question 3 part b. i got 0.430 but im not sure thats right :/

What was the question?
On the last question I missread the question and thought it said 25%, I multiplied the 166.67 by 1.2 so will I get a mark? Really thought I'd had a chance at 73/75 but seems that I'm going to be getting about 66-68 unfortunately
Anyone made an unofficial mark scheme?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending