The Student Room Group

Searching for a new boy BFF!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Get back to your GCSEs.

I am doing very well thank-you. Am in year ten and am effectively on the road to achieving straight A*'s. I appreciate your concern in me perhaps not focusing on my studies. However, I obviously am. Maybe you should go back to your A levels and not try and intimidate or corner me. :wink:
Original post by Anonymous
Nah, I have already got a boyfriend. It's literally just someone to talk to, sometimes I get lonely you know. 😂 Am only human. Even a girl best friend would be great!

i am here for you then :woo:
:h: xx
TSR is a family- not a friend searching engine
Can't tell is sarcasm is prevalent or not?

Figure it out :colone:
Original post by Mrs.Grey
I'd recommend not trying to find a new BFF just after your other one didn't work out. Let things slide and just make a lot of friends instead?

Thank-you for the honest reply, I appreciate that. Yeah, good point. Maybe I should edit this thread into 'searching for friends.' Lol, that actually does sound a bit sad.
I am doing very well thank-you. Am in year ten and am effectively on the road to achieving straight A*'s. I appreciate your concern in me perhaps not focusing on my studies. However, I obviously am. Maybe you should go back to your A levels and not try and intimidate or corner me. :wink:

Lmao I'm well past my A levels :wink:
Original post by KeepRollingFazzy
Figure it out :colone:

I have a pretty could sense of humour and so I really do hope you are being sarcastic.

Good for you! :smile: However, you made an assumption about me, so looks like I made an assumption about you.
Reply 28
Original post by fatima1998
yeah a boy BFF more likely to convert to BF :lol:

are chup kar :slap:
I have a pretty could sense of humour and so I really do hope you are being sarcastic.

ehe but if you really need a friend I am here :p:
op this isn't a site begging for friend lol how sad.
Reply 32
Original post by KeepRollingFazzy
You got a problem with me?

Yeah.
op this isn't a site begging for friend lol how sad.

Trololol. If you are going to say something negative, please come off anonymous. And no, I am not being a hypocrite as I haven't said anything negative.
Let me guess - another girl wanting a gay BFF *rolls eyes*
Original post by 41b
Yeah.

Then we can talk about it
But I dont wanna waste my time and get banned for no reason
It is passed your bedtime. Goodnight love.

Nobody on TRS is older than 18, LIAR! >:frown:
OP is waiting for me to post :u:

Spoiler

Good for you! :smile: However, you made an assumption about me, so looks like I made an assumption about you.

I told you to get back to your GCSEs and it turns out you are doing them so I was correct. You weren't :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending