The word is bisexual.
Fluent in Lies
The word is bisexual.

:rolleyes:

does it really matter?
PseudoPhoenix
:rolleyes:

does it really matter?

Yes because that's what the word is. Being sexually attracted to both genders. Its not enjoying afternoon tea with both sexes, it's not being able to engage in meaningful conversations or being friends with both genders. It's wanting them carnally.
Fluent in Lies
Yes because that's what the word is.

i'll remember next time! oh and i'll also remember to call gays, homosexuals
Reply 44
Yep I do believe, most vehmently. Though that might just be because I am one!! lol!!

Yeah I believe they exist but a lot of people pretend to be bi just to get attention.
not really, in my experience, the word bi, has become the equvilent nick name to bisexuals as gay has become to homosexuals. its just that bi happens to be a shortend down version of the word bisexual.
Reply 47
And why make such a big deal anyway? 'Bi' wouldn't mean 'liking both sexes for certain things' anyway... But it's used to mean bisexual.
Reply 48
haha believe. you make it seem like its some sort of religion or something.
you can be bi. you can be attracted to guys and girls you dont have to be one or the other. why would anyone say theyre bi if theyre actaully gay? that doesnt make any sense
Reply 49
nik89
How many of you beleive that someone can be attracted to both men and women?
I personally think they're just gay ppl too afraid to come out of the closet.

hahahahaha

of course there can be bisexual people. my best friend is bi :smile:
I don't believe in them, they are just made up to scare children
Reply 51
I don't believe in monosexuals.
Reply 52
Tagit
no there make believe like gremlins and eskimos

And the concept of 'grammar'?
Reply 53
nik89

I do believ in bi-sexuals, but it's not gays afraid to come out of the closet, its ridiculosly sex obsessed people (usually girls) who would screw anythuing that had gentails.
34 person
I do believ in bi-sexuals, but it's not gays afraid to come out of the closet, its ridiculosly sex obsessed people (usually girls) who would screw anythuing that had gentails.

How the hell would u know? Please, what makes u think this?

To the OP: Of course bis are real. Why would it be easier to be bi than gay? If anything its harder as u don't fit into one of the 2 major camps, and some ppl regard u as a sort of sexual pervert, as the stupid bitch i quoted demonstrates.
Of course I believe in them :rolleyes: If a person can be attracted to their own sex, or the opposite sex, why shouldn't it be possible for a person to be attracted to both?
nik89
But why would a hetrosexual be "kidding himself"? its not like his situation is socially unacceptable is it?

Bisexuality is, for some people, a fad. Luckily, this is the minority.

nik89
for gay ppl, unfortunately, they're seen as outcasts by so many and maybe would be inclined to "kid themselves" in the process of trying to fit in better

And then go out with members of the opposite sex, as many (if not most) bisexuals do. Yeah, sensible - why not just say you're straight? :rolleyes:
Reply 57
nik89
Me, for one...

Because they're too afraid to come out of the closet?
You, sir, are a ****ing idiot. If someone says that they're bisexual, then they are already "out of the closet"...regardless of the fact that they'd shag someone of the opposite sex, they still open themselves up for narrow-minded people to slander them for having homosexual tendencies. There's nothing left for them to keep "in the closet" :rolleyes:

Nonsmoking
Sexuality is a spectrum, not just discrete labels! The vast majority of people are probably best labelled bisexual, really.
:ditto: Although a lot of people would argue with this, there is always a chance, no matter how slim, that a "100% straight" person could be attracted to someone of the same sex or that a "100% gay" person could be attracted to someone of the opposite sex. I've seen some users on TSR say that they are straight but feel attracted to people of the same sex while drunk, for instance. It's said that drunk words are sober thoughts - with that in mind, these people may consider themselves straight, but they have a bisexual streak in them that they don't let out unless they let go of their inhibitions.

Zoecb
I don't believe in monosexuals.
:ditto:
nik89
Not just someone, everyone.

Yes. That's right. I believe everyone can be attracted to both men and women. Ofcourse I can never prove this theory as everyone on the planet cannot meet everyone else. But I believe there is a least one person of the same sex of a person that they could love and be attracted to in the same way there are to the majority of the opposite sex. And same goes for gay people. I myself label myself as gay for ease, I've not yet found a man that I am attracted to as much as I am women, if at all. But I can never ever, and neither can ANYONE ELSE out there, rule out the possibility that there is SOME male out there for me.
MAYBE some people do this, and maybe you have seen a fair few examples of this. But no. You can't say that about all bisexuals. It isn't true.
Of course the possibility exists. But you can't base things in real life on miniscule probabilities.

And besdies (Dalimyr) you can be 100% straight; that is you don't find members of the same sex attractive. Just because the tiny possibility exists that you may find a guy/girl you are sexually attracted to doesn't mean you're not straight. You have the potential for homosexuality, or bisexuality, but that is all.

Latest

Trending

Trending