The Student Room Group

Any good online games?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by undercxver
What level are you on? I was so motivated to get to 100 and then they made the maximum 150. :colonhash:

Why would your sister do that omg?? Dw people walk around as noobs and still look great lmao I did that a couple of times. :rofl:

Spoiler

I can't remember. :emo: I think it was sixty-something. :colondollar: And yeah. :lol: I can imagine them increasing it up to level 200 if I got to something like level 145. :eek2:

Because I told my sister I didn't care about the game anymore. :getmecoat: And now I'm regretting it because I'll never be as fabulous as I was all my old, rare stuff. :cry:

Spoiler

Transformice and manyland
Original post by TheOtherSide.
I can't remember. :emo: I think it was sixty-something. :colondollar: And yeah. :lol: I can imagine them increasing it up to level 200 if I got to something like level 145. :eek2:

Because I told my sister I didn't care about the game anymore. :getmecoat: And now I'm regretting it because I'll never be as fabulous as I was all my old, rare stuff. :cry:

Spoiler

60 something is really good. Clearly spent too much time on there. :rofl: I can talk... I'm on level 80 something. :getmecoat:

145 loool so precise! Is someone planning to use it again once exams are over with? :poke:

Oh no. :frown: Rare stuff are really valuable. Don't worry you can still have fun on there. :ahee:

Spoiler

Original post by Ella_08
Agar.io :chaplin: can't wait until my exams are over, you know what i'll be doing

Bruh its all about slither.io now.
How does this have 100 posts? Are a couple of people spamming it with conversation or something?
Original post by undercxver
60 something is really good. Clearly spent too much time on there. :rofl: I can talk... I'm on level 80 something. :getmecoat:

145 loool so precise! Is someone planning to use it again once exams are over with? :poke:

Oh no. :frown: Rare stuff are really valuable. Don't worry you can still have fun on there. :ahee:

Spoiler

Woah.. :adore:

First number that came into my head. :innocent: Ohh no way. :rofl: I'll just end up getting addicted to it again. :getmecoat:

Not when everyone thinks I'm a newb. :cry2:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest