The Student Room Group

Is it okay to do this to my girlfriend?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I came here expecting something really dirty. Leaving disappointed. :colonhash:
I think its really cute you have that talent to sing to her but dont want her to find out because your too shy. Bit of advise carry on singing once she wakes up see what her reaction is, I personally would probably start to cry because of all the cuteness getting to my emotions!:heart:
Original post by Josb
I came here expecting something really dirty. Leaving disappointed. :colonhash:

ew now thats creepy
Original post by Help Me...
I think its really cute you have that talent to sing to her but dont want her to find out because your too shy. Bit of advise carry on singing once she wakes up see what her reaction is, I personally would probably start to cry because of all the cuteness getting to my emotions!:heart:

I suspect bodily fluids will be ejected in some form or another whatever the response.
Reply 24
Original post by Anonymous
When my girlfriend falls asleep sometimes I start singing to her.

If I see that she's starting to wake up I stop singing and never tell her.

I do this a lot and I feel like I really love her and I just love to sing to her in her sleep. One day I was singing for an hour.

Sounds cute and harmless. if a child did this then everyone would think it's cute and not "creepy"
Original post by Eriasu
Sounds cute and harmless. if a child did this then everyone would think it's cute and not "creepy"

But a child didn't do it.
i do not think it is illegal as long as you are both over 16 ? making a recording of the serenade may require the permission of the young lady.
I made this thread as a joke.

If I wanted to sing to my girlfriend I would do it when she was awake!
i see trees a green
red roses too
I see them bloom
4 me an u

:moon:
Original post by Anonymous
When my girlfriend falls asleep sometimes I start singing to her.

If I see that she's starting to wake up I stop singing and never tell her.

I do this a lot and I feel like I really love her and I just love to sing to her in her sleep. One day I was singing for an hour.

I think its quite cute
Well lol i guess it depends what your ainging but if your singing so she falls asleep or stays asleep i think it ahows your affection and love
Keep smiling :smile:
Smile 43
Reply 30

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending