The Student Room Group

Radiohead Listening Party in Istanbul Attacked by Islamists

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by champ_mc99
The guy said he may join in sympathising with the radicalists because there's nothing he can do. So me telling him to have hope and not join is wrong? You want him to sympathise with them? Wow. I'm speechless.

If he wants to symphatise with terrorists then that's his problem, My job is to report madmen like him to the authorities which i have done.
Original post by Zargabaath
PRSOM :rofl:

[video="youtube;vOa--Dhu11M"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOa--Dhu11M[/video]
Original post by Calmness
The god of muhammed who nearly caused him to die when giving him his initial revelations?

Lol hold on a sec. "Nearly caused him to die".

Didn't Jesus actually die despite him being God's son?

Lmao. The irony...:rofl:
The guy said he may join in sympathising with the radicalists because there's nothing he can do. So me telling him to have hope and not join is wrong? You want him to sympathise with them? Wow. I'm speechless.

Ha ha, why'd I come back to this xp
I'm not really gonna do that don't worry xp
Reply 24
Lol hold on a sec. "Nearly caused him to die".

Didn't Jesus actually die despite him being God's son?

Lmao. The irony...:rofl:

There's a difference with that.

Jesus actually knew beforehand that he was going to die and get resurrected, read John 3:16.

Muhammed wanted to kill himself because allah was too stupid to send a comforting angel to muhammed like he did to real prophets like Elijah, Mary and Eli
Reply 25
Original post by Just_Another_One
Ha ha, why'd I come back to this xp
I'm not really gonna do that don't worry xp

Tell that to the Police mate.
Tell that to the Police mate.

I'll attempt to Timmy Turner, I really enjoyed your cartoons.
This is if I don't kill myself yet. Or starve since I have no ****ing clue where I am right now.
There's a difference with that.

Jesus actually knew beforehand that he was going to die and get resurrected, read John 3:16.

Muhammed wanted to kill himself because allah was too stupid to send a comforting angel to muhammed like he did to real prophets like Elijah, Mary and Eli

I guess getting tortured was a bonus then.
Reply 28
I guess getting tortured was a bonus then.

Jesus told his followers not to harm the guards when they were arresting him because they would get in the way of the prophecy.

Muhammed on the other hand told his followers when he was eating lamb a jewish woman gave him that allah would never let her kill him.

The moronic crazy war mongering paedophile clearly didn't know allah to well since he died from the poison destroying his artery 16 months later, enduring all that pain
Reply 29
Original post by Just_Another_One
I'll attempt to Timmy Turner, I really enjoyed your cartoons.
This is if I don't kill myself yet. Or starve since I have no ****ing clue where I am right now.

I obviously didn't tell no police, but like what's the mater with you?

Why are you talking like you have a gun to your head?
Lol, don't worry, you didn't make me kill myself xp
I obviously didn't tell no police, but like what's the mater with you?

Why are you talking like you have a gun to your head?
Jesus told his followers not to harm the guards when they were arresting him because they would get in the way of the prophecy.

Muhammed on the other hand told his followers when he was eating lamb a jewish woman gave him that allah would never let her kill him.

The moronic crazy war mongering paedophile clearly didn't know allah to well since he died from the poison destroying his artery 16 months later, enduring all that pain

Jesus was tortured to death and his dad couldn't help him. He could have died with a little less pain and remove the original sin (which he himself had supposedly put on us).

And the prophet never died from poisoning. That's a myth.
[video="youtube;IBH97ma9YiI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBH97ma9YiI[/video]
Reply 33
Jesus was tortured to death and his dad couldn't help him. He could have died with a little less pain and remove the original sin (which he himself had supposedly put on us).

Keep telling yourself that mate, I'm sure a deluded muslim who knows nothing about Islam himself, can comment on how Jesus Christ should have died since he knows so much about what he's talking about.

Jesus Resurrected only 3 days later completely healed from the wounds so you emphasising the pain he went through is meaningless.

And the prophet never died from poisoning. That's a myth.

Qur’an 69:44-46—And if he (Muhammad) had forged a false saying concerning Us We surely should have seized him by his right hand (or with power and might), and then certainly should have cut off his life artery (Aorta). (Hilali-Khan)

Qur’an 69:44-46—And if he had invented false sayings concerning Us, We assuredly had taken him by the right hand and then severed his life-artery. (Pickthall)

Qur’an 69:44-46—Had he invented lies concerning Us, We would have seized him by the right hand and severed his heart’s vein. (Dawood)

Sahih al-Bukhari 2588—Aisha said, When the Prophet became sick and his condition became serious, he requested his wives to allow him to be treated in my house, and they allowed him. He came out leaning on two men while his feet were dragging on the ground.”

Sahih al-Bukhari 2617—A Jewess brought a poisoned (cooked) sheep for the Prophet who ate from it. She was brought to the Prophet and was asked, “Shall we kill her?” He said, “No.” Anas added: “I continued to see the effect of the poison on the palate of the mouth of Allah’s Messenger.”

Sahih al-Bukhari 2797—The Prophet said, . . . “By Him in Whose Hands my soul is! I would love to be martyred in Allah’s Cause and then come back to life and then get martyred, and then come back to life again and then get martyred and then come back to life again and then get martyred.”

Sahih al-Bukhari 4428The Prophet in his ailment in which he died, used to say, “O Aishah! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, I feel as if my aorta is being cut from that poison.

Sunan Abu Dawud 4449—Umm Bishr said to the Prophet during the sickness of which he died: What do you think about your illness, Apostle of Allah? I do not think about the illness of my son except the poisoned sheep of which he had eaten with you at Khaibar. The Prophet said: And I do not think about my illness except that. This is the time when it cut off my aorta.

And finally the best part

Sahih Muslim 5430—A Jewess came to Allah’s Messenger with poisoned mutton and he took of what had been brought to him. (When the effects of this poison were felt by him) he called for her and asked her about that, whereupon she said: I had determined to kill you. Thereupon he said: Allah will never give you the power to do it.

False prophet Muhammed didn't know allah enough hahahaha

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 34
Original post by Mathemagicien
No, you reported him to the TSR moderators, who are the authorities only on TSR

I already said I didn't

:s-smilie:
Reply 35
Original post by Mathemagicien
It is such an important point that it needs to be stressed multiple times

Did you see me Educate another westernised muslim who knows nothing about Islam, yet he thinks he can comment on Christianity?
Keep telling yourself that mate, I'm sure a deluded muslim who knows nothing about Islam himself, can comment on how Jesus Christ should have died since he knows so much about what he's talking about.

Jesus Resurrected only 3 days later completely healed from the wounds so you emphasising the pain he went through is meaningless.

Nah I think it's like your saying "there's no diffference between breaking your leg and having it healed or not breaking it at all". Jesus still went through torture, despite being healed after. Overall, the idea of original sin is like me taking money from you and then giving it back, showing how kind I am to "sacrifice" my wealth for you.

Also, if God is so loving, why did he wait two hundred thousand years of humans being alive to send his son and "save humanity"?

Qur’an 69:44-46—And if he (Muhammad) had forged a false saying concerning Us We surely should have seized him by his right hand (or with power and might), and then certainly should have cut off his life artery (Aorta). (Hilali-Khan)

Qur’an 69:44-46—And if he had invented false sayings concerning Us, We assuredly had taken him by the right hand and then severed his life-artery. (Pickthall)

Qur’an 69:44-46—Had he invented lies concerning Us, We would have seized him by the right hand and severed his heart’s vein. (Dawood)

This verse doesn't talk about the poison. It says if the prophet fabricated a verse in the Qur'an, he would have been serverely punished. Then it says Muhammad (pbuh) delivered the message rightly. If you read Ibn Kathir, he doesn't even mention the poison incident.

Anyways, even if it was about the poison incident, this verse was revealed in Makkah, well before the prophet's death. Are you basically saying the Qur'an predicted the prophet's death so is in fact divine?

Sahih al-Bukhari 2588—Aisha said, When the Prophet became sick and his condition became serious, he requested his wives to allow him to be treated in my house, and they allowed him. He came out leaning on two men while his feet were dragging on the ground.”

Sahih al-Bukhari 2617—A Jewess brought a poisoned (cooked) sheep for the Prophet who ate from it. She was brought to the Prophet and was asked, “Shall we kill her?” He said, “No.” Anas added: “I continued to see the effect of the poison on the palate of the mouth of Allah’s Messenger.”

Sahih al-Bukhari 2797—The Prophet said, . . . “By Him in Whose Hands my soul is! I would love to be martyred in Allah’s Cause and then come back to life and then get martyred, and then come back to life again and then get martyred and then come back to life again and then get martyred.”

Sahih al-Bukhari 4428The Prophet in his ailment in which he died, used to say, “O Aishah! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, I feel as if my aorta is being cut from that poison.

Sunan Abu Dawud 4449—Umm Bishr said to the Prophet during the sickness of which he died: What do you think about your illness, Apostle of Allah? I do not think about the illness of my son except the poisoned sheep of which he had eaten with you at Khaibar. The Prophet said: And I do not think about my illness except that. This is the time when it cut off my aorta.

And finally the best part

Sahih Muslim 5430—A Jewess came to Allah’s Messenger with poisoned mutton and he took of what had been brought to him. (When the effects of this poison were felt by him) he called for her and asked her about that, whereupon she said: I had determined to kill you. Thereupon he said: Allah will never give you the power to do it.

Yeah, these don't explicitly say he died from the poison. A week or so before his death he had a sudden fever not a gradual one which you would expect the poison to do so. 'Pain grew so much severe that the trace of poison he had at Khaybar came to light'.
Where is your evidence he died after 16 months?
And if the woman wanted to see whether he was a false prophet or not why would she pick a poison that takes 16 months to work?

False prophet Muhammed didn't know allah enough hahahaha

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

So much for "Love thy neighbor" and "Forgive your enemies" hahahaha. :rofl:
(edited 7 years ago)
A group of radical Islamists attacked a listening party in Istanbul where Radiohead was holding a listening party for fans in support of their new album.

The men reportedly stormed the record store, Velvet Indieground, in Istanbul, Turkey, and used pipes to violently beat fans running away from the venue for drinking alcohol during the holy month of Ramadan.

“Our hearts go out to those attacked tonight at Velvet IndieGround in Istanbul,” Radiohead said in a statement. “We hope that someday we will be able to look back on such acts of violent intolerance as things of the ancient past. For now, we can only offer our fans in Istanbul our love and support.”

It’s unknown how many people were injured in the uproar or the severity of their injuries.

http://variety.com/2016/music/news/radiohead-listening-party-in-istanbul-attacked-by-islamists-1201798367/

Listening to music and drinking alcohol in the holy month of Ramadan? Radiohead and their fans should know better. Inshallah brother.
Reply 38
Nah I think it's like your saying "there's no diffference between breaking your leg and having it healed or not breaking it at all". Jesus still went through torture, despite being healed after. Overall, the idea of original sin is like me taking money from you and then giving it back, showing how kind I am to "sacrifice" my wealth for you.

Also, if God is so loving, why did he wait two hundred thousand years of humans being alive to send his son and "save humanity"?

This verse doesn't talk about the poison. It says if the prophet fabricated a verse in the Qur'an, he would have been serverely punished. Then it says Muhammad (pbuh) delivered the message rightly. If you read Ibn Kathir, he doesn't even mention the poison incident.

Anyways, even if it was about the poison incident, this verse was revealed in Makkah, well before the prophet's death. Are you basically saying the Qur'an predicted the prophet's death so is in fact divine?

Yeah, these don't explicitly say he died from the poison. A week or so before his death he had a sudden fever not a gradual one which you would expect the poison to do so. 'Pain grew so much severe that the trace of poison he had at Khaybar came to light'. Where is your evidence he died after 16 months? And if the woman wanted to see whether he was a false prophet or not why would she pick a poison that takes 16 months to work?

So much for "Love thy neighbor" and "Forgive your enemies" hahahaha. :rofl:

Mate Jesus was born to die, he willingly decided to do it, to sacrifice himself for us, so you're not making any sense by complaining how much pain he went through when the whole point of his reincarnation was to die and suffer for humanity.

“Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends” (John 15:13 NIV).

The book can't be divine if Muhammed fabricated verses from it leading to his death, and please save me your dribble, I provided authentic hadith's that shows that Muhammed from the day he took the poisioned Lamb (That killed 2 of his companions) to the day he eventually died, complained about the pain in his aorta, which he eventually died from, and LOL at you saying the Hadith's never explicitly said that's what killed him when you can easily read it and see it for yourself, and if we are using that logic, can you explicitly show me anywhere in the Qur'an where Muhammed said that he's a prophet of allah, if you can't then why should anyone believe that he is?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending