The Student Room Group

Why is it as a white guy it's easier to meet south Asian and black women?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mochassassin
What? No. I don't.
As a South Asian girl, I'm actually attracted to white guys. :dontknow:

oh look tis Mocha, speaker of all South Asian Gals.
They giveoff a brutal vibe, want a bad boy, narrow world view, all protocol and judgement, hate culture and thought, the usual little Englander, miserly vibe, the political thing is part of the nastiness. I am curious about a shag or connection with my supposed 'tribe' lol but at the same time know I am not to their tastes and we have jack in common and it's totally futile when there are richer delights and broader horizons out there.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Lord Samosa
As an Asian guy, in my experience I've found South Asian girls to be more cold and arrogant. Whilst white and Carribbean girls tend to be more friendly and I've gotten along with more.

(This is all a generalisation though, every girl is different obviously)

Maybe people want something different though can;t imagine these types of women want Asian men, too narrow. Also there is the really self-important posh girls who are obsessed by class. It's not that I think they are amzing or don;t appreciate black or asian girls, I love them, it's just the sheer failure and lack of connection with my own ethnicity which perversely makes it sometimes intriguing to get. Pretty much know it's futile though.

Edit-South Asians are hot though, maybe you see it less cos you are one, they have such allure, they are like the best of a black woman and white woman and then multiplied. They got brains and the allure.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Josb
Perhaps because South Asian and Black girls don't like the widespread sexism of their community. :dontknow:

I'm not talking muslims, Hindus and Sikhs really. And Caribbean guys, are they all sexist?
Can I get this moved MODS?
Find white guys ugly, i be like ewwww

S'okay if you feel the same about me, a south asian gyal
Original post by SaucissonSecCy

Edit-South Asians are hot though, maybe you see it less cos you are one, they have such allure, they are like the best of a black woman and white woman and then multiplied. They got brains and the allure.

Ain't that the truth.. :rofl: not sure about that middle bit but anyway. :flute:
Reply 27
Duh, wrong place

😂😂
Original post by Magic Member
White guy who relates hard.

Never got the obsession with nordic/germanic girls, Black and Asian girls have much better banter and they're so beauts :colondollar:

Aww
Original post by alkaline.
u like their bright pink penis'? <3

:teehee:

Original post by Josb
Repped.

Oh..thanks. :woo:
Original post by trustmeimlying1
oh look tis Mocha, speaker of all South Asian Gals.

Oh, look, 'tis trustmeimlying1, one and only stalker of Mochassassin. :u:
This is getting a little pathetic now, even for you. :console:
Maybe people want something different though can;t imagine these types of women want Asian men, too narrow. Also there is the really self-important posh girls who are obsessed by class. It's not that I think they are amzing or don;t appreciate black or asian girls, I love them, it's just the sheer failure and lack of connection with my own ethnicity which perversely makes it sometimes intriguing to get. Pretty much know it's futile though.

there's plenty of Indian girls like this. Tbf that's probably just with rich girls in general.

Oh no, I do prefer South Asian girls, they just don't seem to prefer me :lol:
As an Asian guy, in my experience I've found South Asian girls to be more cold and arrogant. Whilst white and Carribbean girls tend to be more friendly and I've gotten along with more.

(This is all a generalisation though, every girl is different obviously)

Haha i find most asian girls think that of asian guys. Tbh todays asian girls are arrogant and snobby most of us arent tho. The ones tgat arent are more the type of ones to have banter with and are more friendly

Oh no, I do prefer South Asian girls, they just don't seem to prefer me :lol:

:console:
Original post by smile43
aww

:u:

Original post by samina_ay
find white guys ugly, i be like ewwwws'okay if you feel the same about me, a south asian gyal

</3
As a white person (male), I don't think there is a more attractive race than south Asians. I also find that modesty and the reservedness that comes with Asian culture very attractive as well.
Original post by ikhan94
is that even true i thought south asian girls hate white people

:s-smilie: Where did you hear that?

As a south asian girl I like all flavours of men...

Original post by smile43
Haha i find most asian girls think that of asian guys. Tbh todays asian girls are arrogant and snobby most of us arent tho. The ones tgat arent are more the type of ones to have banter with and are more friendly

You're right, you see it in both guys and girls. I have met some great ones, the type you can actually joke around with. The arrogant few are very frustrating though :lol:

Original post by Mochassassin
:console:

Why doesn't anybody love me? :frown: :frown: :frown:
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
:s-smilie: Where did you hear that?

As a south asian girl I like all flavours of men...

:rofl:
+1 rep for the Phoebe gif.

Why doesn't anybody love me? :frown: :frown: :frown:

I do! Just...not in the way you want me to. :getmecoat:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Magic Member
Never been with a girl of my own race and I don't think I ever will, such a total misfit :colondollar: :teehee:

I get ice queen vibes from white girls. I had a friend at high school who was from another country and he noticed this with me. He said British culture is very conformist whereas people from other countries are more chilled out and friendly.

As a south asian girl, I aspire to be an ice queen...

Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
As a south asian girl, I aspire to be an ice queen...

Why be an ice queen when you can be a Spice Queen?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending