The Student Room Group

Why is he analysing my action?

I was about to leave class when he just about to come in then I came back to my seat. He said you were about to leave but came back.

I told him to look after my stuff but he didn't
Well that was incoherent.
Reply 2
Original post by Elivercury
Well that was incoherent.

Basically I told him to look after my belongings which he didn't, because when I came back he was gone. I was about to also leave, but he came back and I spoke to him about it and he said nobody would take it.

He went and sat where I sat before idk why, I sat next to him and he said u were about to leave but you came back.

He doesn't like me in a crush way does he? If he did he wouldn't have left my stuff.

He did recommend doing class work together and help eachother
I think a better question than why is he "analysing" your actions is why are you over-analysing his?

He took your seat thinking you were leaving, you didn't leave, he asked about it - because presumably he wouldn't have taken your seat if you weren't leaving. I'm not really sure what there is to read into the situation.
Reply 4
I think a better question than why is he "analysing" your actions is why are you over-analysing his?

He took your seat thinking you were leaving, you didn't leave, he asked about it - because presumably he wouldn't have taken your seat if you weren't leaving. I'm not really sure what there is to read into the situation.

Lol you're right! What about him not looking after my stuff .
Original post by Anonymous
Lol you're right! What about him not looking after my stuff .

Maybe he had to leave the room for a good reason. Or he's simply absentminded. Or he just couldn't give a crap about your stuff.

Who knows?

I'd suggest you ask him, but then presumably he'll create a topic on TSR about how you are overanalysing his actions and I'll have to repeat this whole process again.
Reply 6
Maybe he had to leave the room for a good reason. Or he's simply absentminded. Or he just couldn't give a crap about your stuff.

Who knows?

I'd suggest you ask him, but then presumably he'll create a topic on TSR about how you are overanalysing his actions and I'll have to repeat this whole process again.

True. How can I stop over analysing and overthinking about anything? It's my weaknesses
I'm not really sure what your trying to ask. Guessing 'he' is someone you have a crush on. But like the above comment you've analysed way too into this.
It's not really analysing your actions :redface:
You're looking too much into it.
Reply 9
Original post by Connor_leigh
I'm not really sure what your trying to ask. Guessing 'he' is someone you have a crush on. But like the above comment you've analysed way too into this.

I'm not crushing. How can I stop thinking

Original post by Namita Gurung
It's not really analysing your actions :redface:
You're looking too much into it.

True it's a bad habit advice
Original post by Anonymous
I'm not crushing. How can I stop thinking

True it's a bad habit advice

Sorry I've just seen this. Just came across like that :P

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending