The Student Room Group

Guys would you prefer a mysterious girl or a bubbly outgoing girl ?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
That's not a hot girl. That's more sort of like Kim Kardashian I guess

I was just telling you what kind of girl you should be going for... not my ideal girl
My initial post about my ideal girl:

All I need is a girl which can come. I would do all sexual positions with a girl so they need to be slim and sexy. Thats my preference really. Thats the idea of my dream girl maybe it will change once I meet the girl you are talking about but I need to do everything with my ideal girl like have sex in public in a box, do all the positions I see on the net and kiss obviously
Original post by BlindingLight
I want her to be thirsty for me. And have a big bum and thick thighs.

That's it really :fatcontroller:

LOOOL :^_^: Hope you find her! :wink:
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
LOOOL :^_^: Hope you find her! :wink:

[video="youtube;oeiWKchdCA8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeiWKchdCA8[/video]
Original post by BlindingLight
[video="youtube;oeiWKchdCA8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeiWKchdCA8[/video]

Oh my! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLL, The day will come when you find that 'fat babe', :biggrin:
I'd want someone who was somewhat extroverted (more so than me) but not to the extent that she wants to drag me to places with her all the time. I like a quiet night in. :tongue:
You guys need to chill. Hot girls are hard to find. I want me a hot girl and I want to have sex with her the whole day from the moment I wake up to when I sleep

Keep reading those erotic novels cause i doubt you will find someone like that.
Well yh I guess :biggrin: lol :tongue:

You seem pretty cute. Lets do it
Original post by Hydeman
I'd want someone who was somewhat extroverted (more so than me) but not to the extent that she wants to drag me to places with her all the time. I like a quiet night in. :tongue:

She...?

I don't think anyone would want a quiet night in with you. You'd just make things awkward :awesome::beard:

Posted from TSR Mobile
You seem pretty cute. Lets do it

Awhhhh thnxs you 2 :smile:
Original post by chemting
She...?

I don't think anyone would want a quiet night in with you. You'd just make things awkward :awesome::beard:

You say such mean things. :cry:
Original post by Hydeman
You say such mean things. :cry:

Say it to the hand :hand:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh my! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLL, The day will come when you find that 'fat babe', :biggrin:

lol yay?
A mysterious girl that has a pretty face and that "look" in her eyes like she's aware of everything but doesn't say much and seems quite reserved. You see her alone a lot of the times and she's doing her own thing.

Does that type of girl appeal to you or would you prefer an outgoing bubbly girl who laughs a lot, is easy to talk to and is always seen in a group.

I prefer bubbly, bold and feisty personalities. I need someone who is easy to talk to and is open.
I have met girls who are reserved and it was hard getting close to them or getting them to open up plus they seemed distant/aloof at times which drove me crazy.
Reply 33
Attractive and aloof can be a bit intriguing, you wonder if you might melt her heart. But attractive and vivacious is far more appealing.
Original post by Zarek
Attractive and aloof can be a bit intriguing, you wonder if you might melt her heart. But attractive and vivacious is far more appealing.

I dont know what vivacious means but I agree with the attractive part. I want to be with a girl who is ready to have sex anywhere because she isnt hesistant. I want me and my ideal girl to have sex in public in a box and she would just agree because she isnt hesitant unlike a lot of girls which lack the enthusiasm
Awhhhh thnxs you 2 :smile:

Whats you instagram den. Lets make some magic/babies
Original post by Zarek

Yeah it would feel like an accomplishment if you did melt her heart. How would you describe a vivacious girl?
I dont know what vivacious means but I agree with the attractive part. I want to be with a girl who is ready to have sex anywhere because she isnt hesistant. I want me and my ideal girl to have sex in public in a box and she would just agree because she isnt hesitant unlike a lot of girls which lack the enthusiasm

Okay we get it now, don't need to keep repeating it.
Reply 38
[QUOTE=Anonymous;66106351]I dont know what vivacious means but I agree with the attractive part. I want to be with a girl who is ready to have sex anywhere because she isnt hesistant. I want me and my ideal girl to have sex in public in a box and she would just agree because she isnt hesitant unlike a lot of girls which lack the enthusiasm
Good luck in finding your dream girl.
I prefer one that's sane thanks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending