The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Happy cos I'm ignoring everyone I don't like. :smile:
Wondering why guys get so stupid when they're together
Original post by Pokémontrainer
Bleh. :erm: Nondescript feeling of emptiness. :redface:

In truth, I feel that way too deep down inside, but for me that is where it stays buried. I feel your pain though :redface:

Original post by xobeauty
Wondering why guys get so stupid when they're together

It just happens like, you get some kind of energy / 'male bonding'. Mix a few drinks in and who knows what happens.
Original post by SeanFM
In truth, I feel that way too deep down inside, but for me that is where it stays buried. I feel your pain though :redface:

It just happens like, you get some kind of energy / 'male bonding'. Mix a few drinks in and who knows what happens.

How is making weird animals noises male bonding ?
Original post by SeanFM

:sad: :hugs:
Pretty damn down.

But proud at the fact that I didn't have to use an expletive to explain my feelings.
I'm wide awake for some reason! Woke up at 7:30 and it's now nearly 4am!
I'm broken haha!
I'm very happy!
:colonhash:
(edited 7 years ago)
Its 12:05 a.m. and I am laying in bed eating pizza and drinking a beer. I need a life.
Original post by fatima1998
uncle!

:spank:

we all still mimic our role model's behaviour

Yes, because parents/other elders are the obvious role models for the average teenager. :rolleyes:

Try harder next time. :hand:

chachu

:slap:

you cannot :talkhand:
I wont let you :unimpressed:

Try and stop me. :u:
(edited 7 years ago)
Tired
Can september just ****ing hurry up pls.
I have had enough:cry::cry:
Oh no:frown: Does anyone remember that Harry Potter site, Pottermore? Something made me remember it before and I thought I could go a bit further in the story, so I went on it only to find it's completely changed. I am very disappointed.:frown:

I had a really eventful night at work last night:

1. We have these once-per-month huddle sheets and this month's was written awfully so in my last shift, I went over it with my red pen:colondollar: Then young C, my sometimes fave supervisor, took a picture of it and sent it to old C who'd written it:colondollar: So I strolled into old C when I got to work yesterday and I started grinning shyly because he was looking at me funnily! He beckoned me over and I was really hesitant cos I thought he would be angry, but he was like "nooo you're not in trouble" and then.... he told me he is writing a play and wanted me to look at it and do the same thing that I'd done to the huddle sheet!:redface: Cos "you want to be a teacher yeah so you like marking things yeah it makes sense" he said:rofl: I was very surprised!! I said OK so he asked for my email and said he'd send it to me next week:rofl: It was SO random and I couldn't stop giggling for ages afterwards!!:colondollar: REALLY surprised.:zomg:

2. Secondly, I was tidying up the tills down the end and this young indian lad comes up to me. And he got really close to me.:indiff: I had to step back a few steps cos he was leaning in so much.:indiff: Then he asked what time the shop closed that day so I had a bit of a moment trying to remember what day it was... I was like "ummm err what day is it...oh yes Friday, ermm we're open 24 hours tonight:bigsmile:-" but just as I was finishing my sentence, he cut in with "AND CAN I HAVE YOUR NUMBER???" :rofl::zomg:
Honestly, TSR. Honestly, I cannot tell you how awkward it was. I just gawked and grinned and giggled and shook my head. He went, "oh...no? No?" And I went "ermm no soz". Then there was a silence and I was thinking about saying I had a boyfriend, just to make him back off, but I hate lying...:erm: So he said again "..your number? Can I have...?" and I sook my head again, backing away. Then he PUT HIS HAND OUT for me to shake and I went, "errrmm no" and just looked at it.:blushing::indiff: Then he went, "Oh...ermm...fist bump?" and extended his fist:indiff::indiff: I was cringing so much and just gave him a fist bump in the hope it would make him go:cry2: He did go then, back to his friends, and I was so embarrassed for ages afterwards.
I have this amazing ability to make every single social thing very awkward.:frown:
3. Thirdly, I had a funny miming moment with a lady through the window outside:rofl: I had to mime to her that this entrance was shut but the one around the back of the shop wasn't and she'd have to walk round. It was some very funny sign language going on there.:giggle: Reminded me of that doctor who episode when the Doctor and Donna are miming to each other through the windows.:rofl:
4. I saw the headmistress of my school there, but luckily I don't think she saw me!!

:sleep:
Content. :proud:
Man's in a dilemma.[s:argh:

Please I am grasping my handstogether asking Alaah, Buddha, Gandhi or Guru Nanak to help man in his time of desperate need.

Man's stuck between a rock and a hard place like Patrick.
Original post by Hydeman
:spank:

EXCUSE MEEEEE :zomg: you cant do this! you have no sharam :noway:

Yes, because parents/other elders are the obvious role models for the average teenager. :rolleyes:

Try harder next time. :hand:

nooooo i am not talking about parents! well it can be any role model, celeb, player, TSRian :mmm:

:slap:

you need to stop bullying me like this :unimpressed:
its highly inappropriate to raise your hand on an innocent girl :innocent:

Try and stop me. :u:

STOP :colondollar:
First public exhibition complete :smile:
:frown:
Original post by aamirac

What's wrong? :console: :hugs:
Original post by aamirac