The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Blondie987
I'm sure it's better than nothing and hopefully some of the pain will be gone by the morning, make sure you get it checked out if not :tongue:

No worries! I'm ok, ups and downs so far this week but not too bad :smile:

Lol, I think it's time for bed, hope you feel better, good night! :biggrin:

Still hurts a tiny bit, but it's better than last night! :smile: Was finally able to sleep not long after our conversation!

Have things with your friend improved? :smile:

:h:
pls can someone do my homework
I AM SO STRESSED OUT RN
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh

Spoiler

Reply 2702
Pure ragrets right now :cry2:
Like I'm way out of my comfort zone for a week... and :sigh:
I found a nice pair of purple jeans in Primark for £12 and when I got them scanned at the counter, they came up as a quid! :eek: :laugh: me and the cashier weren't gonna argue with that. Best deal I've had for a while so I'm pretty chuffed :colondollar:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Mmmmmmm.....I love it when a man talks about tea :sexface:

[video="youtube;DSS8EoSoUCA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSS8EoSoUCA[/video]
;_;

:hugs:
Feel horrendous and slightly sick :/

:lovehug: <3
You know when you realise what an anti-social loner you really are:no::cry2:
Tysm Cavy for the awesome new avatar and PP! YOU'RE AWESOME GURL!
Man's cheated.

Eid is coming. But man didn't even fast I was having buffets. :couchpotato: But I am still about to celebrate and get that Eid money. :reel::scrooge: Because nobody knows my secret. Apart from god of course.
Sorry if this is tmi but I just had a good old cry and I actually feel pretty good, don't underestimate the power of letting yourself cry lol
Original post by mediaya
Everyone?!?!?!?! :eek:WTH, how did u make this conclusion, what from? I love you, ur my friends!!:colondollar: n that's true, u dont fit in like other people :yes:because u are special and special people dont blend in with everyone else, they STAND OUT, you get me? :lol:

Tu tu.... Not " ugh! " say "WOW" :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well idk tbh, it just feels that way at times!
Aww thats so cute! Oh well ok then!
Ah i see now haha! Youre so sweet!!

Original post by mediaya
What do u mean by ur first sentence, i dont quite get it:o:S?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I made a thread yesterday and got a lot of hate in it! I asked for some advice on relationships. I asked a simple question and it upset me. I got called mentally unstable!

Original post by mediaya
Life is too SHORT to wake up with regrets.
LOVE the people who treat you right and FORGET the ones who don't.
Believe that everthing happens for a REASON.
If you get a CHANCE, take it!
If it changes your Life, let it!
No body said life would be easy,
They just promised it would be WORTH IT! :yep::smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Very true!
Ill forget pretty much everyone then!
Thats a poem and a very nice one!
Youre so cute!
Urgh.
Thug Archie told me that he would "suck my blood out from the inside and the outside until I look like a deflated rugby ball". He's 6.:indiff:
Bloody 16, and still don't have the common sense to close my eyes when I have shampoo in my hair. :cry2:
Idek how to describe this, feels like my head is a giant ball of empty air (even emptier than normal shock horror..) that is just lolling about on top of a rather floppy neck and im in a weird dream trying to swim through air whilst everthing lurches from side to side and the pages of vision keep shifting so i nearly fall over and my eyes go out of focus whilst my ears hurt.
so yeh.
dont want to go in tomorrow but noone is here to ring up for me so meh
mind u have been in with a temp of 38 degrees and survived so providing i dont get hit by a car as i carelessly stagger into the road i should be alright.
:party: Tomorrow is eid :party:

Spoiler

headaaaaaaaache
Original post by fatima1998
:party: Tomorrow is eid :party:

Spoiler

Happy Eid Mubarak to you too :smile:!

Latest