The Student Room Group

Help- someone standing by my bed

Definitely not sure where to post this...

So last night I woke up at about 3/4 to find someone standing by my bed. As soon as I woke up I asked who it was as I was a bit confused, I just assumed it was my mum getting my dog as he'd wondered in or maybe looking for something but they left quickly and without saying anything.

I was very groggy so I fell right back to sleep.

I woke up 30 minutes ago and convinced myself it was just a dream but now I've just found a pair of boxers next to my bed and my door slightly ajar, which is not how I EVER leave it.

My Dad and my Uncle went out last night for his 50th and they're set to go to Scotland today to spread my Grandad's ashes. They both came back and went to bed whilst I was awake.

I'm pretty sure it's my Uncle, partly as my Dad wouldn't do something like that (I'd hope) and also because the boxers are a medium and my Dad is quite a bit fatter than my Uncle so I'd assume his were much bigger.

Not really sure what to do and I am very creeped out. Help.
Reply 1
This is so so creepy (if its real). Ghost? :eek: are you sure you didnt borrow your uncles boxers the previous night for a sniff and forgot about them? lol

No but seriously maybe speak to your parents?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
I like how this is in 'everyday issues' lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous

So last night I woke up at about 3/4 to find someone standing by my bed. As soon as I woke up I asked who it was as I was a bit confused, I just assumed it was my mum getting my dog as he'd wondered in or maybe looking for something but they left quickly and without saying anything.

I woke up 30 minutes ago and convinced myself it was just a dream but now I've just found a pair of boxers next to my bed and my door slightly ajar, which is not how I EVER leave it.

My Dad and my Uncle went out last night for his 50th and they're set to go to Scotland today to spread my Grandad's ashes. They both came back and went to bed whilst I was awake.

I'm pretty sure it's my Uncle, partly as my Dad wouldn't do something like that (I'd hope) and also because the boxers are a medium and my Dad is quite a bit fatter than my Uncle so I'd assume his were much bigger.

It sounds like your uncle came back drunk and thought that was his room. Started undressing but then realised when you spoke he was in the wrong room.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by kpwxx
It sounds like your uncle came back drunk and thought that was his room. Started undressing but then realised when you spoke he was in the wrong room.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, I hope it's that and I'd like to think that, but he came home and went to bed whilst I was still awake. He knew where his room was then. He would have walked all the way to the toilet in the middle of the night and then walked straight into my room since it's next to the toilet.
But then my floor isn't clear so surely he'd have walked into something and realised this wasn't his room. And he managed to take off his boxers by the bed before even noticing I was IN the bed and ran out without apologising.
He would have known I didn't think it was him or could see him as a I said "Mum? Mum?" a few times so there's no need for the sprint out of my room.
Original post by Anonymous

:toofunny:

anyway this is why I drink lightly before I sleep :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending