The Student Room Group

I wonder what goes through a guys head when...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
If I were a guy and had the ego the size Jupiter, I would be thinking this...

https://youtu.be/cNGnEyqlQCo?t=105

:sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface:

Post lyrics
Original post by emobambam
who cares what she thinks you should consider yourself lucky you got laid and you don't have to pay for a second date either. that really sounds like a win-win to me. I think you should just try to put it out of your mind and go for the next one. Consider this one a learning experience. you were just practicing for your future wife.

Original post by stefano865
Cool.

I would just move on to the next ho.

Guys are so chill about it unlike vice versa lol
You're just always moving to the next ho...

Casual sexism is a rep goldmine. :borat:
(edited 7 years ago)
Casual sexism is a rep goldmine. :borat:

Don't go there again...:colonhash:
Reply 24
Tbh the whole weekend with one woman would have been one hell of a commitment for me so I'd have been relieved.
Original post by xobeauty
Guys are so chill about it unlike vice versa lol

Hmmm

Really? I know that is the stereotype. So many girls these days are sleeping around without any feeling whatsoever.
... he spends the whole weekend with a girl he's seeing, they have sex for the first time everything's great he goes home, the next day she never returns his calls or text. And never plans to either.

Just a random thought? What would you be thinking guys,?

Probably thinks the sex was bad and she's trifling,

Depends on how I viewed the girl in the first place. If I spent the whole weekend with her I'd imagine it wasn't just something I spontaneously thought might be fun. I'd imagine I'd have been speaking to her for a while and thus slightly invested in her.

For her to ignore my messages/calls thereafter, that would make me feel pretty bad (read - terrible) I think as I'd end up blaming myself for her not responding to me. And not just about the sex. And thus I suck at casual sex and that's why I don't do it. The hypothetical woman in that hypothetical scenario should give the guy a bit of closure imo. Just stops negative thoughts of insecurity from brewing.
(edited 7 years ago)
Don't go there again...:colonhash:

You'd actually like me if we met irl Holmesie. :h:

As a friend of course.
You'd actually like me if we met irl Holmesie. :h:

As a friend of course.

I'm sure I would indeed, however I didn't appreciate your last little dig at one of my lowest TSR moments so talk to the hand *pretend there is an appropriate talk to the hand smiley here because I cannot be bothered to find it* :colondollar:
I'm sure I would indeed, however I didn't appreciate your last little dig at one of my lowest TSR moments so talk to the hand *pretend there is an appropriate talk to the hand smiley here because I cannot be bothered to find it* :colondollar:

When? :frown:
When? :frown:

that "casual sexism is a rep goldmine"

Oh wait, I might have got it wrong :redface:

Whoopsie, ignore me, it's half 3 in the morning :redface:

I told you to post lyrics?
I told you to post lyrics?

I have already posted the URL at the correct time.
that "casual sexism is a rep goldmine"

Oh wait, I might have got it wrong :redface:

Whoopsie, ignore me, it's half 3 in the morning :redface:

Time to sleep.

Night Mrs Holmes. :smile:

:kissing2:
Time to sleep.

Night Mrs Holmes. :smile:

:kissing2:

I was trying to pull an all nighter to sort out my sleep pattern but I give up

Goodnight X (too tired to open up the smiley page thingy).
If I were a guy and had the ego the size Jupiter, I would be thinking this...

This would be more appropiate in a guys mind.

[video="youtube;oI6rll23BcI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oI6rll23BcI[/video]
How did I know who was the creator of this thread as soon as I read the title :lol:
Original post by WoodyMKC
How did I know who was the creator of this thread as soon as I read the title :lol:

You tell me 🤔
Reply 38
Nothing would surprise me. Dating and sex are minefields.
Original post by Zarek
Nothing would surprise me. Dating and sex are minefields.

Pretty much, my friend. Pretty much.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending