The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RobML
Actually I'm really tough but thank you :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:colonhash:i dont get u.... So u r delicate.... N tough...... Oh wow my brain just clicked in lmao :lol:

Spoiler

Ur welcome :h:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Sad.:sigh:

It's sad that my best friend let his jealousy eat him.:sigh:

You couldn't get the girl because you are ugly.

Like It's not my fault you ugly, blame your parents not me.

Don't take it out on me.:sigh:
Man has ADHD! Didn't sleep the whole night again.:argh:

I am a weirdo.

I can't stop it, I suffer from huge bubbles of energy and happiness.:argh:

I can't suppress it. I hate it.:ahhhhh:

But luckily man was born in Brixton:aetsch:. Imagine if I was brought up in the countryside like Wales or some ish.:boring:

Man's life would be so boring and depressing.

At least London fits my personality perfectly.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Original post by emobambam
YES!! I am glad to see somebody is finally reading and taking my posts seriously, thank you. LOL I have a lot more free time on my hands so...

I'm sure there have been lots of people who have been silently appreciating your posts. :yep:

I'd imagine! When do you come back?
(edited 7 years ago)
I had a horrible dream about my bunny last night:frown: It ended with my bunny being killed and I was distraught. I also dreamed that chris replied to me really nicely and I was so pleased, and then it was one of those moments when I woke up when you are not sure if what you dreamed was real or not? So I checked my phone and nothing, so it couldn't have been real. I hate those dreams! It's horrible being disappointed when you wake up!
feeling a bit tireder than expected
tea no.2 here we go! :rofl:

Original post by littlenorthernlass
I had a horrible dream about my bunny last night:frown: It ended with my bunny being killed and I was distraught. I also dreamed that chris replied to me really nicely and I was so pleased, and then it was one of those moments when I woke up when you are not sure if what you dreamed was real or not? So I checked my phone and nothing, so it couldn't have been real. I hate those dreams! It's horrible being disappointed when you wake up!

:console:
its ok!

Spoiler

Thrilled bc my paint has finally decided to dry :woo: was worried i would have to scrap the whole thing because that has happened before when it was tacky for days no matter what :redface:
Can finally finish it now, though if it gets the reaction it did in my dreams there is no point lmao :rofl:
Jdkflxndkzolsw bw'slqakbwbwnw'qlkkwkxnnxkdks'wnwnx'wlslsknwbxbxkslsnw wndkslznsbwbjskzknsdnndkkdns

^^^ my feelings just now (:

The worst feeling ever ever ever is when the friends you have supported for so long no longer believe you can sort your problems out.

Tyvm dear, can I just say I have hidden my tears more than once the past 2 years just so you can feel like everything is possible. I did the world to cheer you up because are my ****ing friend and I wanted to help you when you needed, I really wanted to. Really really.

And then you ****ing know what happened to me and at 1st you were there for me all the time and I won't Forget about it because it helped a lot and I owe you there. That's why you're never gonna know how I feel rn because of you, unless you'd be upset, and I don't want you to be upset because you're my friend. Are you ?

And ffs when I went to that doctor for the 1st time you were there to support me and then after a few appointments I was very tired of all of this and It was not my fault and i've tried to be normal and to ****ing hide my pain but I could not. You got bored of supporting me. Why. Why please. I've never given up on you.

After months and months I's started to get better and I thought everthing would be like usual again, but It was not. It's not my fault. It's not.

I'm sorry. I can't. I promised a lot and when I'll achieve all of what I promised - because I still owe you my friend, I still do - I'm gonna get the hell out of here in a place in which no one knows my face so I can start again and no one would ever be Sorry for me again.

I'm gonna go to a place in which people would not be bored of supporting me because I'd have sorted all of this ****. And no one, ever ever ever ever ever again, will promise me a void.

Phew. Sorry needed to vent :h:
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Jdkflxndkzolsw bw'slqakbwbwnw'qlkkwkxnnxkdks'wnwnx'wlslsknwbxbxkslsnw wndkslznsbwbjskzknsdnndkkdns

^^^ my feelings just now (:

The worst feeling ever ever ever is when the friends you have supported for so long no longer believe you can sort your problems out.

Tyvm dear, can I just say I have hidden my tears more than once the past 2 years just so you can feel like everything is possible. I did the world to cheer you up because are my ****ing friend and I wanted to help you when you needed, I really wanted to. Really really.

And then you ****ing know what happened to me and at 1st you were there for me all the time and I won't Forget about it because it helped a lot and I owe you there. That's why you're never gonna know how I feel rn because of you, unless you'd be upset, and I don't want you to be upset because you're my friend. Are you ?

And ffs when I went to that doctor for the 1st time you were there to support me and then after a few appointments I was very tired of all of this and It was not my fault and i've tried to be normal and to ****ing hide my pain but I could not. You got bored of supporting me. Why. Why please. I've never given up on you.

After months and months I's started to get better and I thought everthing would be like usual again, but It was not. It's not my fault. It's not.

I'm sorry. I can't. I promised a lot and when I'll achieve all of what I promised - because I still owe you my friend, I still do - I'm gonna get the hell out of here in a place in which no one knows my face so I can start again and no one would ever be Sorry for me again.

I'm gonna go to a place in which people would not be bored of supporting me because I'd have sorted all of this ****. And no one, ever ever ever ever ever again, will promise me a void.

Phew. Sorry needed to vent :h:

:grouphugs: :jumphug:
11/10 best vent ever
sometimes its what you need to do :yep: :lovehug:

I'm feeling hungry :rofl:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
11/10 best vent ever

Hahaha ty xD
Indeed I feel much better now :ahee:

Go get food ! Food is life :gah:
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Hahaha ty xD
Indeed I feel much better now :ahee:

Go get food ! Food is life :gah:

:biggrin: np!
YAY! :dance:
ikr imma get some food now :smile:
I am the MEANEST bunny mummy ever.:cry2: Sirius ran around the cage at least twenty times trying to escape me and my nit comb.:dong: He's still got terrible flakes on his back, even after his oil treatment, the bunny shampoo and the mites treatment lotion. Honestly, he was running around that hutch faster than you could say carrot:cry2: After about fifteen minutes at least, he jumped into the tiny hollow under the stairs and behind his poo tray and hid there with his head down. I felt so mean that I just pretended not to see him ("Where HAS bunny gone to? I just CAN'T see him?") and gave up. The poor little boo. No sisterbun and horrid humans chasing him with combs and shampoos and the like.

He's still hiding there now.
:dong:
11/10 best vent ever

yes sometimes a good rant or vent is what you really really need and you having to do it. Hello, Great Britain its 8 a.m. here how is your day in the UK so far?
yes sometimes a good rant or vent is what you really really need and you having to do it. Hello, Great Britain its 8 a.m. here how is your day in the UK so far?

its 16:13 here in UK, you must be a bit far away :tongue: !
Its ok, about to log off and work :rofl:
:biggrin: np!
YAY! :dance:
ikr imma get some food now :smile:
what did you ever decide to have. Something tasting?
what did you ever decide to have. Something tasting?

something tasting chickeny

Spoiler

something tasting chickeny

Spoiler

with or without crackers or saltines? Chicken soup sometimes taste so good.
with or without crackers or saltines? Chicken soup sometimes taste so good.

umm i just had it on its own :getmecoat:
Severely disappointed in someone. Ugh. :sigh:
I'm fat and I'm ugly and I'm not going to the uni I want :h:

But yeah, my family are really getting on my nerves. Ever since exams have finished, I've been made to do chores around the house all day long. If there isn't anything to do, they'll find something to make me do.

I love my baby brother but I can't be taking care of him all the time. I need my own time too, time to relax, to do something that interests me, to go to the gym like I've been saying I want to for the past 3 months.

On the odd chance that I do get time to do something, like some painting today, I get told off for always leaving junk on the dining table. I haven't left anything on the dining table since my last exam, on June 24th!! I don't even have a bloody study table in my room to do things on. I don't even have my own bed.

I hate that this sounds like I'm complaining but I need somewhere to let it all out. Maybe going to uni will give me a bit of freedom from all this bs but my firm wants flipping impossible grades and my insurance means living at home.

I really don't care, I'm just going to walk out from this house on 18th August if I don't get into my firm. I'm sick and tired of these people.
(edited 7 years ago)

Latest